• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

MLK quotes you are unlikely to hear on Fox News or Glenn Beck's show today

Yes Beer I am often thinking the same thing when reading this forum. Some people who write in that they just finished reading The History of Sub-Atomic Particles or some such thing probably really read Zombie Vampire Killers. Or something fictional, like the new york times. However, I am sure there are many intelligent people on forum, like the guy who reads the Glenn Beck books.

:lol: Thanks for proving yourself a true Glenn Beck fan.

Hey jimthompson, do you know chiangmaifalcon? He lives in Thailand too and I heard that the expat community there is tight.

I actually never read Glenn Beck book but I used to like his tv show. I did however like the face. If you delete it, then you lose face, which is very bad over here. Or you could go on facebook which is even worse. I keep getting messages from facebook from people who want to be my friend, even though I never heard of them. I do not want any more friends, not even real ones, which is one reason I like this anonymous forum.

I always pictured chiangmaifalcon as tall, lanky dude with a Panama hat and flip flops. Does that sound like anyone there?

I have read the postings of chiangmai falcon but do not know him. Asia is a big place and there are many people here I do not know, and many of them are named Lee. As for other question, I believe this entire hoohah about MLK is example off what I mean. People here would not care if you knew abbreviation of MLK. Who was he again? I forget. Anyway in the USA in the past it was not so obsessive about being politically correct and people were not worried about saying what they really thought.

I do not personally associate with any white guys wearing flip flops. There are numerous tall, lanky dudes around. However, I think you read too many novels as I have not seen a panama hat in years. For a small fee I will attempt to locate Chiang mai Falcon. Being a great investigator, I would deduce he is possibly in Chiang Mai.

MLK. Who was he again? I forget. Anyway in the USA in the past it was not so obsessive about being politically correct and people were not worried about saying what they really thought.

But you're not in the US, so why are you being coy?

As for Glenn Beck, I'm a bit concerned about the link I posted earlier. As it says, the reason he doesn't write his books is because he doesn't like writing. Obviously it's not that he can't write, or, well, spell on a high school level.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Can't Spell

I do not know about being coy. I am not sure I know how to be coy but I can spell it. I can also spell koi which is a kind of fish. I did not watch video though because my computer is so slow by the time video was finished Glenn Beck could finish another book or whoever writes it. I hate it when peeple cant spel.

I do not personally associate with any white guys wearing flip flops. There are numerous tall, lanky dudes around. However, I think you read too many novels as I have not seen a panama hat in years. For a small fee I will attempt to locate Chiang mai Falcon. Being a great investigator, I would deduce he is possibly in Chiang Mai.

:lol:

Since people here have been inquiring about Chiang Mai falcon, I read his most recent posts and it appears he and some other member decided to resign from forum. However falcon if you are reading this now feel free to send me PM and if you wish we can meet up at some future point.

Since people here have been inquiring about Chiang Mai falcon, I read his most recent posts and it appears he and some other member decided to resign from forum. However falcon if you are reading this now feel free to send me PM and if you wish we can meet up at some future point.

Where did you see that?

You'll find it if you look up ChiangMai Falcon's profile on the members list and then press the button to find all his posts.

Back