• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

More forums

Nevermind. I thought it might be a good idea, but if people are going to fight about it, forget it. I was looking forward to this book forum. Classic is classic. Be it 20thC, 15thC or 1st. Whatever.

Hearth Cricket, don't be discouraged. They're not really fighting (well maybe a little) - they do this bickering all the time. -- Really! -- :)

Once you get to know the cast of characters, you'll see what I mean. :D

ell

Heath, listen to Ell (she's kinda the forum-mum). We're really not fighting - just having some fun.

I do, actually, find it a good idea, but my initial response remains. I do understand Stewart's POV, though - it is 'definable'.

Cheers

Oh, good. I was worried it meant allusions to 'Mommie Dearest' or something. :(

Well you were, but unfortunately the postman couldnt kind your tiny village in the Dutch hinterland :D

I did tell him to look for extraodinarily tall people wearing clogs and driving Minis but alas he had no luck!

Phil

Hmm... those pesky Minis. I can't fit in them comfortably! Mind you, I can't fit in great big coaches comfortably either, because the seats are too damn close together. :(

I'm 6'5", and I fitted perfectly into the Mini.

But it just up and died on me, started to fall apart.

Cheers

Fall apart? Oh boy.

I'm half a foot smaller than you and I just feel really cramped in them. If my upper body was longer (and legs shorter) then my head would be through the roof, and if my legs were longer... that would be ridiculous. You must have bigger Minis in your part of the Universe. :D

Im very sorry about your Mini, Martin, it shall be sorely missed! :) But seriously, didnt you just buy the damn thing last year?

Having said that, our Peugeot 106 blew up a couple of months back, forcing us to buy a brand new car :rolleyes:

Damn terchnical thingmybobs!

Phil

Back