• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

More forums

make a comprise. how about make sticky threads about films on the top of whatever the forum, whether in general chat, or in film adapation. sometimes, those threads about films (recommendations or things like that) sank so fast, that it took some time to pick them up.

To be honest, I think Horror should be removed and the Sci-fi forum changed to:

Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror

I think a great forum idea would be an RPG forum. Who here wouldn't love to play a character from one of their favourite books? You could even mix Harry Potter and Drizzt Do'Urden in the same role play! lol

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Who here wouldn't love to play a character from one of their favourite books?

Me, for one. I find the whole concept of role-playing (no matter what context) extremely sad.

And then there's cosplay....

And then there's my coworker's friends who do this medieval role playing where they dress up as knights, etc. and fight with padded swords. Some of the people have spells, which are like multi-colored bean bags that they throw at each other in order to inflict the spell.

Weird. :rolleyes:

Well, I certainly fail to see it. :(

And if you're referring to the comments about it "being sad" then that statement was preceded by "in my opinion". ;)

Tactless is when I just say "Role playing is sad" :D

Back