• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moto took a day off??!!

sure shoot...

and sirmyk... i don't know, maybe he's on vacation or sick or busy... the man has a life too, at least sometimes... :D

he has been taken prisoner and is being forced to read jackie collins novels. they want a million dollars for his safe return.

jenngorham said:
he has been taken prisoner and is being forced to read jackie collins novels. they want a million dollars for his safe return.
Let's see... if we each put in five cents... carry the one... ah, we only got a dollar fifty-five. Sorry Moto.

well, at least we would be a buck fifty five ahead of the game....i got a couple singles stashed away upstairs...

jenngorham said:

And how much for them to take the offer off the table?

lmao.

nope sorry the kidnappers are very serious about this. there is talk of posting pics of him reading jackie collins, and forcing him to admit that he is in fact, peter johnson.

the kidnappers are available and male....?

i was certain they were women, but in this day and age one can never be too certain...

as long as moto is blindfolded, do you think he'll notice if they are male or female.....oh, wait, he is reading jackie collins, so he isn't blindfolded....hmm.....what do you think we could get with $3.55.......snacks....we could send moto some snacks.....

eBay is now listing "The MotoKid Pen", an item up for bid to help raise money to free him from the sexually confused kidnappers. Starting bid is $100.00, but it is expected to top out around $102.50. This sounds interesting. I may look into this.

just send in the ladies, he doesn't give a rats ass about being kidnapped as long as there are ladies.

sirmyk said:
eBay is now listing "The MotoKid Pen", an item up for bid to help raise money to free him from the sexually confused kidnappers. Starting bid is $100.00, but it is expected to top out around $102.50. This sounds interesting. I may look into this.

i thought that was a title to a story that they were selling to raise funds for the liberate moto campaign.

Back