• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moto took a day off??!!

it's true. mind you he may have been around partying and i have missed it as i have been avoiding the forum until i have hbp done. it's killing me not looking over on the thread.

I have the same problem, I keep catching glimpses of the HP threads as I scan through and I even thought well maybe if I just read the first couple of post, but I'm having to practice rare self-restraint so it may take me awhile to get the hang of it.

i think the tiquila just vanished into my stomach...

and harry potter threads aren't a big problem for me, i want to read it and be surprised and not read the threads before and know what happened next..

i will reach a certain part of the book and want to know what people are saying. plus i want to participate but i don't have a whole night to dedicate to reading. poop.

i don't even own ONE of the Harry books... i kinda get them from someplace down the line... i read the fifth one about 2 month ago...

i hate it though that she takes so long to write the next books...

but anyway... i think we highjacked the thread again.... :(

It is a little longer between books then I'd like to see, but it can't be easy to get married, have kids, and still dedicate a lot of time to writing a book.

oh man, do you really have to go down the sympathy rollercoaster? that is soo oldfashioned... :D
okay, maybe it isn't easy...

and @ jenn when moto returns he will highjack the thread again...

oh if i know moto he won't mind one tiny bit. i tried unsuccessfully to start a rumour, but alas it was thwarted.

Back