• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Site Design - Why?

mrkgnao said:
NOW I know where the new colour scheme came from!!! It's Gene Kelly's and Donald O'Connor's shirts in the Moses-supposes number in Singin' in the rain!!! :D :D ;)

*mrkgnao*

Seriously?? How in the world did you discover that?:eek: ;)

Moses supposes his toeses are roses,
but Moses suposses erroneously :D :D

Love it!

How about this Danny Kaye one?

The flagon with the dragon has the pellet with the poison,
The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.

Now I'm totally of topic but Donald O'Conner and Danny Kaye are two performers I truly miss.

SFG75 said:
Seriously?? How in the world did you discover that?:eek: ;)

I saw Singin' the other night (for like the 100th time, so I don't know why I didn't realise it before), and there it was, in black and white. Erm, brown and bluegreen... :rolleyes: A rose is a rose, and a colour match is a colour match ;)

mrkgnao said:
I saw Singin' the other night (for like the 100th time, so I don't know why I didn't realise it before), and there it was, in black and white. Erm, brown and bluegreen... :rolleyes: A rose is a rose, and a colour match is a colour match ;)

Very interesting-our new color scheme reminds me of O'Hare International, which is very similar if memory serves me correctly.

Nuh-uh. It's there, muggle. What (by the way) do you guess Franklin would have said about the remaining decades? Just curious. Did people dtop at 40 back then? Let's make some up.

StillILearn said:
Nuh-uh. It's there, muggle. What (by the way) do you guess Franklin would have said about the remaining decades? Just curious. Did people dtop at 40 back then? Let's make some up.
Off hand I'd say they croaked.
Life expectancy wasn't up to what is now by a long shot. :eek:

I'm laughing! My God -- my typos! I guess dtopping sounds pretty fatal enough. :D A person over forty might just dtop from the dtwig.

Back