• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nooooo!!!!! It's September

Motokid said:
Are you tanning...or using a special light to fight depression brought on by less sunlight and darker days?
A little bit of both really,i really hate the winter so cold and your mood does change with the weather! A bit of heat and you get a lot of people smiling! In the winter everyone seems miserable :)

It is spring here! Yay! Missing warm weather in my home state (Australian hone state!).

Rock on!

Bahh....you're all destroying the aura (spelling?) of this thread....you stinkin' winter lovers....
[\QUOTE]

Sorry Moto, the karma on this board is awesome right now. :D

I wait all winter for spring, which is merely an extension of winter, then I wait for summer and when it comes I'm miserable in the heat and humidity. I look forward to fall but I hate winter. Hate it, hate it, hate it! :mad: I fully expect to have a heart attack shoveling snow.

I would like to be able to control the climate around my house. I'd put a bubble around my house, and in the summer I'd have it at 75 to 80 degrees with 25% humidity and NO BUGS. In the winter I'd have it go no lower than 35, I'd let it snow on Christmas but only a couple of inches and it would be melted the next day.

Miss Shelf said:
I wait all winter for spring, which is merely an extension of winter, then I wait for summer and when it comes I'm miserable in the heat and humidity. I look forward to fall but I hate winter. Hate it, hate it, hate it! :mad: I fully expect to have a heart attack shoveling snow.

I would like to be able to control the climate around my house. I'd put a bubble around my house, and in the summer I'd have it at 75 to 80 degrees with 25% humidity and NO BUGS. In the winter I'd have it go no lower than 35, I'd let it snow on Christmas but only a couple of inches and it would be melted the next day.

oooooffffff.....Miss Shelf.....do we have a bit in common? If you added palm trees into your garden of Eden I'd say we could be friends????? Make that one month of 35 degrees, and a few months on either side in the mid 50's.....

Are you scared now? :D

Motokid said:
Anyone care to join me in my mourning the death of summer? :( :( :(

Not me. I love early fall. The weather is perfect, the foliage where I live is famous, and there's nothing more fun than decorating for Halloween. Of course everything that happens after Halloween just sucks (so I'm with you there). I'd love to live in a place where it is perpetually October.

About time, September arrive!! I hate Summer cos I have hayfever. I can't cope with hot weather, it's too much for me! I like Autumn and Winter cos it's nice to have cooler weather. I enjoy to stay inside home to keep warm in winter. :D

mehastings said:
Not me. I love early fall. The weather is perfect, the foliage where I live is famous, and there's nothing more fun than decorating for Halloween. Of course everything that happens after Halloween just sucks (so I'm with you there). I'd love to live in a place where it is perpetually October.

I'm with you there, I love October, the leaves, the apples, the crisp coolness and halloween is my favorite holiday, I go all out decorating for it and dress up every year.

Yaaaaaaay it's September.

Not so much because summer is over - I quite like summer - but because I've been itching to get back to my university classes. I've really missed them and I've been looking forward to going back for the past month or so, and we always start on September 1st - so yay for today. Classes were brilliant :D

Ronny said:
I'm with you there, I love October, the leaves, the apples, the crisp coolness and halloween is my favorite holiday, I go all out decorating for it and dress up every year.

Somehow, I knew you would be with me on this one. I think I picture you as the West Coast version of me. I'm not sure why that is though.

i loooooove fall...i love it! i love that weather where it's not freezing, but you could stand mittens. you can see your breath. there's no leaves left on the trees. your nose gets cold. *sigh*

Back