• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Off On Holiday

Raven said:
Just from the waist down though. It wasn't raining out.

What can i say, i have a bladder problem, okay!!!

Raven said:
Have I told you lately how much I missed you Phil?

Aaaarggh, run away from the scary old man!! Honestly, you're old enough to be my father!! Mum told me to stay away from ex-Renegade's anyway :p

Phil

phil_t said:
Honestly, you're old enough to be my father!! Mum told me to stay away from ex-Renegade's anyway :p

Phil

Yes it's true, I'm old enough to have slept with your Mum.(where did that shiver just land? :p )

Please tell her for me that her ex-Renegade wishes her a Happy Mother's Day and the support check is in the mail..ya little bastard

RaVeN

Well, we in the UK are special, so we had it early, okay!! Maybe its something to do with having a Queen :D

Phil

Ahhh, but is she a queen (as in married to the King)

Or is she a Queen (as in, married to the Duke of Ebinburgh, who was a comedian in a former life)

Phil

We have a queen too, and Mothers Day is today. So there!

It's just you Brits.

By the way: Done my duty. Bought her garden roses.

Hobitten

Damn, foiled!! :D

And to add to the misery of this weekend, today i have successfully put my back out, so ive spent most of the afternoon and evening in mild pain :(

Phil

Pain, pain, I eat pain for breakfast!!

(That'll teach me for putting razorblades in my cereal, instead of milk.)

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Totally off the topic, but who cares!!

Hooray for QPR!!!

My team got promoted yesterday back up into their rightful place in Division 1 :)

For those of you that didnt understand a word of that, were talking English Football ......... you know, Soccer ;)

Phil

phil_t said:
but who cares!!

Absolutely no one Phil. Just you and possibly Ice but she only cares because you threaten to do your "Spring is blooming like my bratwurst" dance if she doesn't.

RaVeN

Back