• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

one of my fav film.

nicole-kidman02.jpg

Wait, hang on, after looking at that picture I realise that
you're completely right. What was I thinking?! The woman
is a dog!

Uh huh.

Cheers

bobbyburns said:
that's just, like, your opinion, jenem ...
how perceptive of you, bobby

it isn't that she's unattractive (she is beautiful)- she just has no heat.

of course, that's just, like, my opinion ;)

i completely disagree. when you are talking about someone being "sexified" (see previous pages) you are implying a sexual element, a pull - a sexuality about them. heat is the word that feels best for me to use. you can find someone beautiful and not find them sexy. that is what i am talking about. it's the same as sexy-ugly: antonio banderas is a perfect example. he is ugly but incredibly sexy. clark gable - another fine example.

you can have one element and not the other

Jenem said:
i completely disagree. when you are talking about someone being "sexified" (see previous pages) you are implying a sexual element, a pull - a sexuality about them. heat is the word that feels best for me to use. you can find someone beautiful and not find them sexy. that is what i am talking about. it's the same as sexy-ugly: antonio banderas is a perfect example. he is ugly but incredibly sexy. clark gable - another fine example.

you can have one element and not the other

ok english its not my first language, and im probably very wrong on this one but here are my two cents.

the word sexified doesnt imply that she has per se that sexual element you are talking about, but its an attribute given by others, in opinios, marketing or whatever.
so i agree shes been sexified by the media and people's opinions, also i find her very sexy, i know call me crazy, but if that its a cold fish i want to become a fisherman. :D

Or the hook.

But she looks so scary
If, by saying scary, you mean gorgeous, then yes, you're right.

ever see eyes wide shut, martin?
Nope, but I did see that trailer.

she just has no heat.
It's funny that all the women find her unattracive (or whatever) and all the men find her very attractive. Is there a green monster hiding in the cupboard somewhere?

Cheers

I'm man and I don't find her attractive :p

I agree with Jenem, there is a difference between good looking and sexy. I actually don't find her sexy or attractive! But then, i'm weird and have odd taste in women :D

Martin said:
It's funny that all the women find her unattracive (or whatever) and all the men find her very attractive. Is there a green monster hiding in the cupboard somewhere?

Utter rubbish. She is one of the few females I simply cannot see the attraction in. She's a skeletal, ginger, scary lady. I prefer Angelina Jolie by far. Or Carmen Electra. Always got to have Jennifer Aniston on the list. Ooo and I'm quite liking Natalie Imbruglia at the moment too.

Another one I don't understand, is the one that all blokes seem to fancy out of Girls Aloud. I don't think it was Cheryl or Nadine or the blonde one. One of the other two.

Last night I went to see Battleship Potemkin on a huge open air screen in Trafalgar Square with live musical accompaniment from an orchestra and The Pet Shop Boys. It was stunning.

Back