• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

one of my fav film.

It looks really good. I may go and see it on the weekend. If see it, then I will post my review on here :) It just seems to be a little different and have an interesting atmosphere!

Nifty spoiler, bobby. Consider it edited.

On a sidenote, I saw The Village just now, and I absolutely loved it. I think that after four films it is safe to say that I'm a fan of mr. Shyamalan's work. I can only sit back and envy, admire and thoroughly enjoy his consistent originality.

Recommended.

Cheers

have heard about this movie, dogville, long time ago and read some reviews about it. sounds it is kinda dark. even when reading the reviews, i was feeling greatly disappointed at thinking about those villagers.

but it was said that the method employed was kinda cool. can not find proper term for it at the moment. :eek:

so, what was your opinion? :)

I suppose I'm biased toward the work of Lars von Trier but I really enjoyed the film. It took about fifteen minutes to get into the unique filming method (set in the Rocky mountains but filmed in an aircraft hangar in Sweden) with all the locations chalked out on the floor - even the village dog.

It has a great ending although I wouldn't want to say what it was.

Back