• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in America... :-D

i think it is sad. i have very specific requests should (when) i die and i worry that emotion will get the better of whomever is in charge. i think the best thing you can do is honour your loved ones' last wishes.

jenngorham said:
i think the best thing you can do is honour your loved ones' last wishes.

I'll certainly make sure that my last wish is to have every statue (including Mt. Rushmore) in the world replaced by my likeness. This also extends to my likeness being painted onto every masterpiece hanging in galleries or private collections, and to those figureheads at the front of ships. I want all tattoo parlours to only do tattoos of my likeness and I want all Disney characters replaced by me. They had better honour me...I'll be watching. :mad:

Stewart said:
I'll certainly make sure that my last wish is to have every statue (including Mt. Rushmore) in the world replaced by my likeness. This also extends to my likeness being painted onto every masterpiece hanging in galleries or private collections, and to those figureheads at the front of ships. I want all tattoo parlours to only do tattoos of my likeness and I want all Disney characters replaced by me. They had better honour me...I'll be watching. :mad:

I'll go the Timothy Leary way-shoot my ashes into outer space. That or do what they did to Hunter S. Thompson's ashes-fire them from his favorite shotgun.

I couldn't decide where I wanted to put this. I thought about the Joke thread. I thought about starting a new thread. It really belongs in the thread that's locked about "Intelligent Design" (I wish the mods would open that again....:) )

I also thought about the Thank You thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/10/religion.robertson.reut/index.html

I figured I'd thank everybody in America who voted for anybody but Pat Robertson. This guy really scares the crap out of me.

Back