• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in America... :-D

you know bobbyburns..god, that's a long name..anywho...i know i should post this in the 'avatar' thread, but everytime i look at yours (avatar, that is..let's keep this clean..this is a family forum) i think that is what you look like......

ricky said:
you know bobbyburns..god, that's a long name..anywho...i know i should post this in the 'avatar' thread, but everytime i look at yours (avatar, that is..let's keep this clean..this is a family forum) i think that is what you look like......

strange but me too... :eek:

bobbyburns said:
um... I meant, can you hurry up and transfer the money to my account?

yeah, me too... and i think we both would be happier if i lend you the money and you pay me back, when ever you have the money...

bobbyburns said:
wait, since when did we agree that you were lending me five thousand dollars? you're supposed to give it to me.

i thought we make a different deal, i don't marry you, you don't give me citizenship... and therefore i lend you the money... :D

Back