• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in America... :-D

Motokid said:
I'm talkin' 'bout the all natural, no sugar added, no preservatives, and no artificial colors, protein shake through a retractable straw....yeah baby....do I make you horny..... :D

thru a retractable straw?????? egad..is this how you get the ladies?

Motokid said:
Bald men have stronger sex drives.
True. We do know that testosterone is linked with hair loss. And of course testosterone is the chemical responsible for the male sex drive.

Having sex negatively affects athletic performance.
False. There is absolutely no evidence to support this one. In fact, it could help because sex can help release those pre-game nerves.
This makes no sense. She accepts (as do I) that testosterone leads to more aggressive sexual activity and baldness, but she doesn't accept the fact that the post orgasm surge in men's estrogen levels (corresponding to a lowered testosterone level) can have a negative effect on athletic performance, which is enhanced by testosterone and somewhat limited by estrogen?

aaaaghhhhh..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/20/nuclear.security/index.html

:mad: :mad: :mad:

but don't worry....there's not one single fucking problem with illegal immigrants and The United States national security...not now....not after 9/11...not after forming, and funding a Homeland Security branch of the government....not after throwing millions upon millions of tax payer dollars at it....no...not one single goddamn problem.......let's let more people into the country....give them all legal status and jobs and tax breaks....don't bother with background checks 'cuase I'm sure nobody will ever attack us again since we are now fighting, and "winning" the war on terror......

....my brain hurts....

Are there any palm trees in Sweden?

What I don't get is the national ID card idea. The whole world uses passports as national identification, but the US is so parochial they don't even mention passports as an option. They talk about driver's licences, ID cards, whatever. Why don't they ever mention the US passport as THE form of internationally standardized, recognized identification. That's what it is.

On the airport, if you want to fly to another country, you normally give up your bags, they check them, then they check you and your hand bags..., no not if you want to come to america...
the instant you decide to enter america, you need to give your fingerprints, and retina scan.. then you have an extra shelter just for america, where everyone has to take off the shoes, belts... then they check your bags, after which you have to open them, so they can tell you that your cosmetic bag spilled, then you go to another person who checks your handbags and tells you to open that one TOO, so you do that, so that everybody can see that you have all kinds of crap in there, then it takes you about half an hour to put everything back in and then they check you, while it beeps and beeps... until they decide that were the metal things on your jeans...
i think that is something you only find if you want to go to america..

bobbyburns said:
I love how they say that: ggggggggget out. like, sorry dude, my parents fucked here. I didn't have a choice.

no, no you misunderstood me, i wanted in, at least for a year and not out.. :)

Back