• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in America... :-D

there seems to be a lot of flirting between you 2 as of late....i am only razzing you! i am just filling in for my sister while she recovers as she can't drag her sorry, yet very cute ass, to the comp....so i am trying my absolute best to spam this thread, trying to make jenn proud....

ricky said:
there seems to be a lot of flirting between you 2 as of late....i am only razzing you! i am just filling in for my sister while she recovers as she can't drag her sorry, yet very cute ass, to the comp....so i am trying my absolute best to spam this thread, trying to make jenn proud....

mission accomplished... i actually waited that somebody helps me to spam that thread, thanks..

honeydevil said:
mission accomplished... i actually waited that somebody helps me to spam that thread, thanks..

hey, i am always up for a good spam.........honeyd, i think mr bobbybourns just proposed amrriage to you...!! ;)

ricky said:
pardon my bad spelling, i am a tad tipsy...

thanks ricky for the clarification, i think i got it when he proposed... :D

and bobby, 2500 is pretty lame, since you get the half of everything i own... do you have a new offer?

I think you misunderstood, honeydevil. you pay me five thousand dollars... so I can buy these cool wrap-around sunglasses I've had my eye on.

bobbyburns said:
I think you misunderstood, honeydevil. you pay me five thousand dollars... so I can buy these cool wrap-around sunglasses that I've had my eye on.

yeah, yaeh, just checking, but then i get 2500.. hmm... i shoudl think about it...

bobbyburns said:
I think you misunderstood, honeydevil. you pay me five thousand dollars... so I can buy these cool wrap-around sunglasses I've had my eye on.

oh yeah..see...nothing beats a great pair of shades!!

ricky said:
something, as in you would take him up on his offer, or curious to see what he is offering?? ;)

lets make it into a surprise... oh and with bobby i would be worth about 2500 in the red numbers..

see...you may want to consider bobbyburns' offer.....he has that pissed off, disgruntled thing going..and he wants a hot pair of shades.....but then on the other hand, mr michel is very mysterious....well, miss honeyd..seems you have a little dilema on your hands..... :D...oh who will it be...who will it be??!!!

ricky said:
see...you may want to consider bobbyburns' offer.....he has that pissed off, disgruntled thing going..and he wants a hot pair of shades.....but then on the other hand, mr michel is very mysterious....well, miss honeyd..seems you have a little dilema on your hands..... :D...oh who will it be...who will it be??!!!

i'm still considering, but mr. michel didn't make an offer yet, so don't be too fast here...

honeydevil said:
i'm still considering, but mr. michel didn't make an offer yet, so don't be too fast here...

seems that mr. michel hit the bricks... hmm... anybody else has an offer? oh and since when do i need a citizenship?

Back