• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

opinions on goats

Status
Not open for further replies.
those goats are soooooooooooooooooooo cute are they yours???????????

My boys had a pre-school assignment-they were to draw a goat and do some other artsy things. Well, being the over-do-it-type of parents, we decided to take them to see the real thing. Some friends of ours in a town north of us knew folks that owned the goats, so they hooked us up. The pictures don't show it, but the grass is super short within a foot outside of the fence. I would love to have one or two of them to keep the lawn down and save on gas, but the wife doesn't like that idea.

Another assignment was to see pigs and we have a picture of them with a huge boar-I mean HUGE. It's not as cute though.;)

I would like to try goat's milk some day. Even goat cheese. Sadly, that's the extent of my thinking on goats. I know...I should get out more.

that is not a very nice way to talk about them you know although i bet they do taste pretty good however i will never know because i dont intend to try it poor goats on the spit

Fresh goats milk is excellent, and feta mixed with pickled antipasto makes a good spread.

Goats are pretty awsome. Eventhough i have had a goat bite me before - you were with me goatgoatgoat..... though i forgot about that. I cant wait till you get those goats and i get to come over to your place and milk them!! :)

My uncle breeds sheep and goats and yes, I like them too. :) Alive and on my plate - of course. :D

It reminds me, I've been kissed by a goat when I was about three years old and I didn't like it very much at that time. Daddy has it all on VCR. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back