• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

opinions on goats

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not very pleasent being biten by a goat it really hurts

I got bitten from a horse once. The marks, besides of the pain, were visible for almost 4 weeks. I don't even know why it bit me. :(
On top of that it got me on the chest, almost ate half of my right boop. :mad:

I've had goat. It's pretty tasty, but you have to cook it a while to get it tender enough, so it's good for stews and curries and such like.

I have to wonder what it is about goats that makes them the preferred choice for animal sacrifice. Is it just because they're easily available, or was there a time in human pre-history where the goats were an actual threat to us and so we learned the hard way to keep their numbers down?

Is it just a coincidence that Satan is usually portrayed with hooves and a goatee...?

And I'm not even going to mention that infamous Internet site...

I think there's a special lining to prevent that sort of thing. But if you dent your can, all bets are off.

So if I buy 10 cans of goat meat and dent them slightly before putting them in the cupboard, then wait a couple of days before I open the cupboard again, will I get attacked by 10 small goats or will they merge into one freakish supergoat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back