• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

people that can't read in cars>>>WIMPS?

MonkeyCatcher said:
Music bores me immensely. I would much rather sit there with a book than listen to music.

haha.. i listen to music practically 24/7.. i just need music in cars out of habit i suppose. even if its a crappy radio station. something else to focus on

I can read in a car just fine. I don't see what your inner ear has to do with being a wimp.

Ashlea said:
I can read just fine in cars, but my hubby gets all pissy cause I'm not keeping him entertained while he drives. :(

Are you kidding....my husband LOVES it when I read in the car. The way he sees it that if I'm reading, then I too busy to bitch at his shitty driving !! :D

I read all the time in the car (when I'm not driving)
My kids read in the car too!

Isabell said:
Are you kidding....my husband LOVES it when I read in the car. The way he sees it that if I'm reading, then I too busy to bitch at his shitty driving !! :D

I read all the time in the car (when I'm not driving)
My kids read in the car too!

It annoys the wife to no end when I do it. I try and read something along the lines of interest rates being raised again or something like that. :)

I can read in cars no problem. One of those weird things you just take for granted unless you can't do it I suppose.
I struggle to get comfy, but that's the same with reading anywhere, I'm always rolling around. Even the comfy positions need adjusting every couple of pages :(

SFG75 said:
It annoys the wife to no end when I do it. I try and read something along the lines of interest rates being raised again or something like that. :)

oh yea, the interest rates......

My business will shift soon with the rates going up. The Riff Raff won't be able to buy houses anymore and I'll be left with the over qualified people. :D

oldboy said:
blantantly imo

Whimps?

Well, if you consider an acute perception of direction, caused by the balance of fluid in the eustacion tubes, and nausea caused by the eyes and the inner ears sending conflicting messages of movement to an obviously over developed brain, whimpy, then, yes, whimps.

Highly perceptive, well balanced whimps with over-developed brains.

:D

Back