• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personality Test

novella said:
Okay, here's what my patented Personality Evaluation Formula came up with. Don't get mad at me! :eek: --this is pure science and I have no control over the results!

Kookamoor--unnecessarily apologetic

Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice! Well, though I don't think this really fits me, I can hardly argue with pure science! ;) Can I ask what the source of this science is?

Unfortunately I can't offer up a car and car colour to verify the first results, but I do have a purple and white mountain bike... I'm sure that purple says something about no affinity for riding, as it's surely unnatural also, right? Or is it just sexually frustrated? :D

Kookamoor said:
Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice! Well, though I don't think this really fits me, I can hardly argue with pure science! ;) Can I ask what the source of this science is?

I have a computerized gizmo thing called a patented Personality Evaluation Machine (PEM), which gives the results. I don't know what's inside it. It looks like the big computer in the batcave, with a lot of wibbly lights on the front and some turning wheel-types things. A little ticker tape comes out the side with the answers on it. It's really cool.

Unfortunately I can't offer up a car and car colour to verify the first results, but I do have a purple and white mountain bike... I'm sure that purple says something about no affinity for riding, as it's surely unnatural also, right? Or is it just sexually frustrated? :D

Interesting to note the vaguely apologetic tone of this post. Hmm. This machine really works.

However, I can't put bicycle data in instead of car data. Smoke will come out of the top and it will start burping.

So you're off the hook, kook. :)

Martin said:
I tend to call it truth. Could be the language-barrier, though.

Cheers

The essence of denial is the illusion of truth.

My patented Pithy Proverb Generator said that. Where would we be without technology?

You have to many machines, Novella - think for yourself every now and again, it's nice.

Cheers

i have always bought cheap tortoise shell frame sunglasses- except once, a few years ago, when i gave in and bought a pair of black CK's on sale. they were stolen from me at the bridal shower i threw for my sister. needless to say, i'm back to cheap tortoise shell frames (the ones i have now are oversize squarish lenses).

i drive a 94 black Accord and a '73 Chevy "glasshouse", merlot candy paint with black patterns.

i know i'm hardly here, but can i have an evaluation anyway?

novella said:
It looks like the big computer in the batcave, with a lot of wibbly lights on the front and some turning wheel-types things. A little ticker tape comes out the side with the answers on it. It's really cool.

Ooo! Is there a slot for the white mice, too?

novella said:
Interesting to note the vaguely apologetic tone of this post. Hmm. This machine really works.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I am kind of appologetic at times on this forum. I just don't know y'all well enough to use my traditional sarcasm and scathing wit. I'm sure my occasionally caustic personality will begin to shine through eventually :D

Didn't know anyone could say so much about a person from sunglasses. I just wish I had a car so I could find out more about myself.

do me novella ;) oops sorry.... :D

sunglasses: dark, and for the lack of a better description they sort of mimic the ones Keanu Reeves (spelling?) wore in The Matrix. Dark ovals with thin dark frames that sort of wrap around eye and hug head closely. Nobody can see what I'm looking at. Oh yeah, they're drug store cheapies..

vehicle: maroon mazda extended cab pick-up truck, but soon selling and getting a used black Honda Civic (10 to 15 more mpg's with Honda) possibly the 2 door coupe model

I also own a Yamaha motorcycle best described as a crotch rocket. It's all black.

My wifes vehicle is a light grey/blue Toyota Sienna minivan and she never wears sunglasses.

Jenem said:
i have always bought cheap tortoise shell frame sunglasses- except once, a few years ago, when i gave in and bought a pair of black CK's on sale. they were stolen from me at the bridal shower i threw for my sister. needless to say, i'm back to cheap tortoise shell frames (the ones i have now are oversize squarish lenses).

i drive a 94 black Accord and a '73 Chevy "glasshouse", merlot candy paint with black patterns.

i know i'm hardly here, but can i have an evaluation anyway?

Sure thing.

First, let me feed in the data on the sunglasses. Oh, here we go:

Jenem=cool

Now the car evaluation. Hmm, two cars is a bit tricky. Have to turn this little knob here. Okay, now:

These car choices indicate that you like to drive fast but are relatively careful, you are very neat in your personal habits and well maintained. You have a good sense of humor, but can be aggressive and sharp when provoked. Stylish.

Well, that's all it wrote. Thanks for playing!

novella said:
Sure thing.

First, let me feed in the data on the sunglasses. Oh, here we go:

Jenem=cool

Now the car evaluation. Hmm, two cars is a bit tricky. Have to turn this little knob here. Okay, now:

These car choices indicate that you like to drive fast but are relatively careful, you are very neat in your personal habits and well maintained. You have a good sense of humor, but can be aggressive and sharp when provoked. Stylish.

Well, that's all it wrote. Thanks for playing!

that is one fabulous machine!

Motokid said:
do me novella ;) oops sorry.... :D

sunglasses: dark, and for the lack of a better description they sort of mimic the ones Keanu Reeves (spelling?) wore in The Matrix. Dark ovals with thin dark frames that sort of wrap around eye and hug head closely. Nobody can see what I'm looking at. Oh yeah, they're drug store cheapies..

vehicle: maroon mazda extended cab pick-up truck, but soon selling and getting a used black Honda Civic (10 to 15 more mpg's with Honda) possibly the 2 door coupe model

I also own a Yamaha motorcycle best described as a crotch rocket. It's all black.

My wifes vehicle is a light grey/blue Toyota Sienna minivan and she never wears sunglasses.

Okay. Just stand still for a minute while I feed all this info in here.

Sunglasses PEM result:

Moto= misses his youth. oversexed.

Car PEM result:

Oh, Moto. I have bad news for you. You're reaching an age of maturity when the pleasures of youth are not the highest priority. Your role as a family man is now more important. Very practical and budget-conscious. Proud of it too. Neat and careful with possessions, dresses like a kid. Always on the fence about whether to do the fun thing or the right thing.

Your lovely wife spends too much time in the service of others. She also dreams of the fun of teenage wildness, but has accepted her role as a caregiver. Suppresses her own wishes for the good of the whole. She has her hands full and feels quite distracted at times.

I believe I must second Jenem's last post.

plus ad thank you :)

Could you do the motorcycle or does it have to be on four wheels to work?

Motokid said:
I believe I must second Jenem's last post.

plus ad thank you :)

Could you do the motorcycle or does it have to be on four wheels to work?

You're done, man. I put all the data in, even the motorcycle. It can take trucks, vans, anything roadworthy with an engine.

The PEM is highly accurate and calibrated to within a micrometer. Or a nanothingy. Whatever.

You can tell I'm getting a lot done today, right? Better turn than dang PEM machine off. It's very distracting.

i drive a white rav 4.

does too true mean that i give more info than is necessary or too earnest, like trying to hard?

novella said:
You can tell I'm getting a lot done today, right? Better turn than dang PEM machine off. It's very distracting.

no wait do me do me........my tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn!

Back