• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Personality Test

novella said:
Just waiting for all the results to come in, watercrystal. I will give a full accounting in due course.

Just how long does it take for all the results to come in, anyway?

Results are in!

Okay, here's what my patented Personality Evaluation Formula came up with. Don't get mad at me! :eek: --this is pure science and I have no control over the results!

BookMaster--insecure
honeydevil--beggin
Ice--honest
Kookamoor--unnecessarily apologetic
marlasinger--self-conscious
Martin--defensive
Hay82--coy
nighthawk--straightforward
Miss Shelf--cagey
Dizzy--believable
Geenh--unsure of self
SillyWabbit--ultradefensive
jenngorham--too true
phil t--see Ice above
RitalinKid--in his own space
watercrystal--prizes anonymity
direstraits--a dreamer
tarablythe--girly-poo

Miss Shelf said:
:eek: Cagey?? Me?? I don't see myself that way! :cool:

Like I said, these are indisputable scientific results. I can also run the test based on what kind of car you drive.

novella said:
Like I said, these are indisputable scientific results. I can also run the test based on what kind of car you drive.

I drive a Toyota Corolla. I think that would be seen as "conservative". it's certainly not racy! :p

and Martin, in my unprofessional opinion, I think the answer to your question would probably be Yes. :D

Miss Shelf said:
I drive a Toyota Corolla. I think that would be seen as "conservative". it's certainly not racy! :p

and Martin, in my unprofessional opinion, I think the answer to your question would probably be Yes. :D

Can't give results without the COLOR!

Martin said:
My first one was dark red, the other one pepsi blue.

Cheers

Dark red mini indicates some repressed insecurity and uncertainty that you are trying to break out of, whereas moving on to the blue, you are shedding some of that repression but are rather defensive even as you reveal your "true colors".

NB: blue is an unnatural color for a car and indicates that you do not have an innate affinity for driving. But clearly, you do like your car.

Sorry to tell you all this, Martin, as I'm sure you have many good qualities beneath your defensiveness. :)

Could the colour also have anything to do with the fact that those two Mini's were the only Mini's I could afford at their respective moments in time, and are therefore completely coincidental and random?

Perhaps?

Cheers

Miss Shelf said:
Okay, okay! Gray! Now, does that say "conservative" or what??

Okay, this I can work with. Gray Toyota Corolla: certainly conservative, confident, can be aggressive. Not a big lane-changer, uses turning signals (in US this is not a given!). Thinks highly of self. Multitasker. Proud of conformist tendencies.

That's what the machine said. Put the data in, get a result. Bingo.

Martin said:
Could the colour also have anything to do with the fact that those two Mini's were the only Mini's I could afford at their respective moments in time, and are therefore completely coincidental and random?

Perhaps?

Cheers

No. Choice of vehicle is far more intimate than that. If you are skeptical about this relationship, perhaps that would explain the choice of color blue?

I wasn't talking about choice of vehicle, I was talking about the colour - the choice was deliberate, the colour wasn't (due to budgetary limitations).

you do not have an innate affinity for driving
I've been driving cars since I was 12.

Cheers

novella said:
Okay, here's what my patented Personality Evaluation Formula came up with. Don't get mad at me! :eek: --this is pure science and I have no control over the results!

BookMaster--insecure
honeydevil--beggin
Ice--honest
Kookamoor--unnecessarily apologetic
marlasinger--self-conscious
Martin--defensive
Hay82--coy
nighthawk--straightforward
Miss Shelf--cagey
Dizzy--believable
Geenh--unsure of self
SillyWabbit--ultradefensive
jenngorham--too true
phil t--see Ice above
RitalinKid--in his own space
watercrystal--prizes anonymity
direstraits--a dreamer
tarablythe--girly-poo

Oh yeah, anyone who didn't participate in the sunglasses evaluation test better pony up with their car model (including color!). This is a FREE evaluation, no obligations.

Billy O. probably rides a bike with a big wicker basket in front or takes the bus in bad weather, but if he had a car it would look like the Batmobile. Am I right?

Martin said:
I wasn't talking about choice of vehicle, I was talking about the colour - the choice was deliberate, the colour wasn't (due to budgetary limitations).

I've been driving cars since I was 12.

Cheers

See how defensive? I rest my case.

It's written in the stars, it's written in the cars, in the wee wee hours in some lonely bars.

novella said:
Okay, this I can work with. Gray Toyota Corolla: certainly conservative, confident, can be aggressive. Not a big lane-changer, uses turning signals (in US this is not a given!). Thinks highly of self. Multitasker. Proud of conformist tendencies.

That's what the machine said. Put the data in, get a result. Bingo.

I can't argue with this assessment! :rolleyes:

Can't help it, it's quite hard for me to take false allegations on the proverbial chin.

Cheers

Back