• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pet Peeves

It annoys me beyond belief when people are late as well.

Yeah, I love it when my fellow teachers can't make it on time to a meeting, and then want a kid's head on a pike when they're late.:whistling:

I cannot stand the sounds of people eating. It literally makes me sick.

Oooh, god one! Don't forget the people who have to lick their fingers one by one and make THAT a loud experience as well. They should be shot.

Oooh, god one! Don't forget the people who have to lick their fingers one by one and make THAT a loud experience as well. They should be shot.

But, its a sin to merely wash off Cheeto scum...we can't waste all that psuedo cheesy goodness:flowers:

Good people take care of that quietly, of course!

I have been to church, but not for potluck,lol A good motto.:D

We usually have one each month, but two of those are special events. We have our Chili and Pie Feed in February, and the Annual Fish Fry in September or October..that one floats, pardon the pun, depending on our fishermen's schedules. Both are widely advertised to the community and draw large crowds. Once, we had the Fish Fry in the city park; that was fun.

Back