• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

planet X

Kenny Shovel said:
I've just posted in another thread that I prefer to read newspapers that challenge my views as I like to have an open mind.
We all have the right to state our opinions, but if we claim them to be fact we have to except that we may be asked to back that assertion up.
My point was that you repeatedly stated your own opinion as fact but when politely asked to provide evidence to support this, you failed to do so.

Regards,

K-S

I'm glad you believe your open minded, Kenny. But like I said, most people are not as open minded as they believe they are.

Lets keep things straight, Kenny, nobody asked for references or I would have dug them up. Either that, or that asked and I haven't been back to se the request. I put fact against other peoples fact, and I'll offer opions when that's all that's being offered.

Robert said:
I'm glad you believe your open minded, Kenny. But like I said, most people are not as open minded as they believe they are.
I'd say that was a universal truth, applicable to you, me, everyone.

Robert said:
Lets keep things straight, Kenny, nobody asked for references or I would have dug them up. Either that, or that asked and I haven't been back to se the request.
http://forums.thebookforum.com/showpost.php?p=115545&postcount=56
Looking back on this, I hope I was being straight, and merely asking for a link to the evidence you say is available; I'd be genuinely interested.

Robert said:
I put fact against other peoples fact, and I'll offer opions when that's all that's being offered.
That's all any of us can hope for, if we're to have enjoyable, civilised, but realistic debate.

Regards,

K-S

Kenny Shovel said:
That's all any of us can hope for, if we're to have enjoyable, civilised, but realistic debate.

Regards,

K-S

Kenny, my friend, that's all anybody can ask for.

bobbyburns said:
thanks robert. I once read this national geographic at the library about how super-intelligent beings from planet X used weapons of mass destruction to cause the great flood in an attempt to destroy the slave races of humanity because they had rebelled against their leaders (gods), the nibirians. I, for one, would not do that because you're all my friends.

What?? While I do commend your willingness to learn new things, that doesn't necessarily mean that you should just accept or entertain things on a whim. If these beings were around during the time of the Noahic flood, their encounter would have been documented by many societies. Believe it or not, we have plenty of remains(records and other items) from pre-Noahic societies. I doubt anyone would seriously maintain that all of the earth was covered in water. If that was the case, and the Himalayas were covered, the sheer volume of water would've been too much to some how just disappear. What occured in all likelihood was a big flood in just the middle east. Even if it did occur, there would definitely be remains of deceased X-people or anything that they brought with them.

If all human beings were enslaved at one time, then every culture would have an account of a period of time in which they were enslaved. I can assure you that this is not a universal phenomenon. While societies do universally acknowledge a deity, none that I'm aware of, seriously maintain that we are slaves to some alien visitors.

I never said I believed in the great flood. some people say it's untrue, but they have no proof. I'm just trying to learn.

so I was thinking that the earth is hollow like planet X because the government intentionally tested the seismology of the earth several years ago during an earthquake and recorded a ringing phenomenon. such an event could not occur if the earth were filled with molten rock because it would absorb all the vibrations. this could mean that the excess water from the great flood is hidden beneath the earth's crust. what do you guys think?

bobbyburns said:
so I was thinking that the earth is hollow like planet X because the government intentionally tested the seismology of the earth several years ago during an earthquake and recorded a ringing phenomenon. such an event could not occur if the earth were filled with molten rock because it would absorb all the vibrations. this could mean that the excess water from the great flood is hidden beneath the earth's crust. what do you guys think?
If the earth were hollow we'd all be dead. This thread is just about dead. Didn't you watch that horrible movie The Core... the earth is actually filled with giant amethyst geodes. :cool: Water hidden beneath the earth's crust... funny stuff. Almost as funny as the pictures you keep posting.

the seismic reports data exists. try doing a yahoo search on it sometime.

sirmyk, if I showed you a picture of george w. bush and it looked fake would you say that george w. bush was not real too?

bobby

bobbyburns said:
the seismic reports data exists. try doing a yahoo search on it sometime.

sirmyk, if I showed you a picture of george w. bush and it looked fake would you say that george w. bush was not real too?
Everyone knows George W. Bush is fake. And didn't you post this a few hours ago... the whole Bush-picture-joke thing? And nearly everything exists on the Internet. Such as those pictures you keep posting.

I find the existence of planet X blatantly obvious. open your mind sirmyk, the pictures don't lie. neither does sumerian history.

bobbyburns said:
I find the existence of planet X blatantly obvious. open your mind sirmyk, the pictures don't lie. neither does sumerian history.
I'm still looking for these pictures you say "don't lie." My mind is open, so where are these pictures? I've read all about the Sumerians. Interesting stuff.

bobbyburns said:
they were posted throughout the thread.
How is it that scientists have searched the last fifty-something years and are finally finding rocks the size of Pluto, way past Pluto's orbit (using telescopes capable of seeing 100's of millions of miles away), but some numbnuts with a handheld instant camera from Wal-Mart can capture a planet that is supposedly a little smaller than Jupiter, while simultaneously capturing a visible row of trees on the horizon? One is a blurred picture of the sun; the other is a blurry picture of some stars. What is this truth you are finding in these images?

you're showing too much of your hand here, sirmyk. these are echoes of NASA's agenda. perhaps the conspiracies are true. they've been withholding images ever since they faked the moon landing. look at their stance on planet X: not only do they not want you looking, they don't want you to talk about it if you do. big brother will explain what is up there.
sirmyk said:
How is it that scientists have searched the last fifty-something years and are finally finding rocks the size of Pluto, way past Pluto's orbit (using telescopes capable of seeing 100's of millions of miles away), but some numbnuts with a handheld instant camera from Wal-Mart can capture a planet that is supposedly a little smaller than Jupiter, while simultaneously capturing a visible row of trees on the horizon? One is a blurred picture of the sun; the other is a blurry picture of some stars.

bobbyburns said:
you're showing too much of your hand here, sirmyk. these are echoes of NASA's agenda. perhaps the conspiracies are true. they've been withholding images ever since they faked the moon landing. look at their stance on planet X: not only do they not want you looking, they don't want you to talk about it if you do. big brother will explain what is up there.
You still haven't answered my question... what do you see in these pictures you have posted?

cross-apply my previous argument about NASA's attempts to politically control scientific reseach and the way planet X-related data is reported.

bobbyburns said:
cross-apply my previous argument about NASA's attempts to politically control scientific reseach and the way planet X-related data is reported.
NASA is not the only telescope carrier. If a two-hundred dollar telescope from Cosco can show you images of Saturn's rings, why can't it show you a planet a little smaller than Jupiter, which, according to these pictures, is visibal with the naked eye? I'm not buying the whole "because NASA is hiding aliens in the basement" argument.

I have yet to find any information on this phenomena on reputible websites. The data I find comes from conspiracy theory websites with pop-ups and advertisements galore.

Back