• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

planet X

so I've been thinking more about a new photo I found that I think we can agree will resolve the issue once and for all.

bobby

aimg353.imageshack.us_img353_1008_planetx85we.jpg

Photos are not enough. To be taken seriously, the photographer needs to give exact details of when and where it was taken to eliminate other celestial objects.

I see this thread is still lost in Science Fiction.

Forget the pictures, Bobby. The planet, if it is a planet, is to far away to see or photograph.

Hi Bobby,

My name is Ya Krunk'd Floo. I'm 26, male and pretty athletic in stature. Would you like to discuss Planet X with me?

Thanks,

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Thanks! Me, too! I am like that person feeling like make the friends too! Would you like to make friend of me? Oh! That makes me feel so happy!

So, your planet X is big or no? Also, did I see it yesterday? You know, that little blip in the left hand-side of the blue sky?

Thanks!

jenngorham said:
poor bobby. his attempts at proving the existence of planet x have been thwarted by the bible.

Where is the connection, jenn?

The planet does exist, if it is indeed a planet.

Robert said:
Where is the connection, jenn?

The planet does exist, if it is indeed a planet.

everybody has left here to go talk about good and evil in the bible thread. i didn't mean it literally. :D

bobbyburns said:
anyway, I was daydreaming about planet X today. here's a picture that I drew:

aimg226.imageshack.us_img226_4372_planetxxx3bp.png

Hello, bobby!

It is I! Your friend who's name I am Ya Krunk'd Floo!

I see your picture! Is beautiful! Like life, no? He he! I joke, I joke...

So, it is my question...In my eyes I see a yellow and orange fire circle in the topper right-side of it. This is Planet X, no? For why else would it be so happy! He he! One more time, I joke! I joke!

This energy that make the pulse, is good? I hope yes! I hope yes! What type of flavour is it? Yellow? Hm, please tell!

Good-bye this minute - till next! Yes!

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Back