• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

planet X

Motokid said:
So what part of the Moon landing conspiracy is the hardest to swallow?

A. That our Government would lie to us in such a bold, and outlandish fashion?

B. That a few hundred Nasa employees would/could be convinced to keep this secret a secret?

C. That the American public could be fooled so easily?

D. That Nasa could/would have and use the technology to create such a lie?

What's makes the conspiracy so hard to believe? Consider how many people believed that aliens had landed just from hearing a radio show....how many more would swallow that we landed on the moon just because they saw it on TV....or did they??????

I think the hardest part to believ about the whole moon thing is that, with our press and the newsworthyness of scandal, after this much time, SOMEONE would have broken the story on the 6:00 news. I don't think our society lends itself to wide-scale, long term secrets like this. They are always found out. (except where Jimmy Hoffa was buried!)

bobbyburns said:
the reason you can't see planet X all the time is because it exists in another dimension and merely projects its physical appearance into this one.

My grandfather gave me some sound advice that I feel compelled to share:

"Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out"

And to think, you actually got pissed because someone spammed this thread? This thread is in dire need of a good spamming, as it has obviously dipped into the realm of the inane.

And to think, you actually got pissed because someone spammed this thread? This thread is in dire need of a good spamming, as it has obviously dipped into the realm of the inane.

Well, the problem with the thread is that those who are skeptical of Planet X are not the ones who should be making the case that they are right. The burden of proof lies on the otherside. From what I can tell, the case hasn't adequately been made.

Gem said:
SFG75

Darn it. I guess i should get rid of my 'welcome aliens' signposts and banners. It took so long to make them as well.

I know, put that stuff away for awhile. Until the argument can be based on something other than untestability, I doubt things will change. I mean, I could argue that there is an invisible parrot sitting on my shoulder. How can you test it? Using an argument that flies around being testable is not proof for your respective view-it's just that simple.

I like a good conspiracy theory, they actually reassure my mind a little - how else would George Bush have gotton into office not once but twice - there must have been something fishy going on.

In any case i'm not surprised that they've found another planet in space. As time goes on they'll undoubtedly find even more planets, identify different types of stars and what not - theres a whole lot of space up there just waiting to be discovered. Thats mankind for you, first we travelled across all lands, climbed the tops of all mountains, ventured deep into the worlds waters and now i guess its time to conquer space.

Bobby if you ever get your spacecraft made, save me a seat and we'll go see the big rock together. I have a love of history and was extremely interested in the Sumerians/planet X thats why I asked you earlier - how could you be able to identify this 10th planet to be planet X? the point i was going to make was that it can't be identified. Its just a big old rock with a pretty pattern on its surface. I'm with you on the government holding back info though ;)

If it does turn out to be Planet x, complete with ancient aliens then you can say I told you so.

how can you prove that you feel pain?
SFG75 said:
I know, put that stuff away for awhile. Until the argument can be based on something other than untestability, I doubt things will change. I mean, I could argue that there is an invisible parrot sitting on my shoulder. How can you test it? Using an argument that flies around being testable is not proof for your respective view-it's just that simple.

bobbyburns said:
how can you prove that you feel pain?

Brain waves, change of heart rate, the person turning red and uttering lines of expletives.......just to name a few.

bobbyburns said:
you are both being so mean to each other. maybe we should all have some herbal tea and try to work things out.
bobbyburns, once again you are a calming influence on the entire board, and your planetx photos an absolute delight. May good Karma gently waft all over your being, even the unpleasant bits you should wash more often.

But more importantly, who is the person in your Avatar? I recognise the photo but can’t link it with a name.

Edit:I've got it narrowed down to someone who lived in the period since the invention of photography, but before re-touching for magazine front covers became popular.

Kenny Shovel said:
I've got it narrowed down to someone who lived in the period since the invention of photography, but before re-touching for magazine front covers because popular.

and possibly male

Kenny Shovel said:
But more importantly, who is the person in your Avatar? I recognise the photo but can’t link it with a name.

i think this has been said before, but i think it is ben affleck pre-armageddon, possibly just after chasing amy.

those are just electrons moving along nerves. can you please convince me that you can feel them?
SFG75 said:
Brain waves, change of heart rate, the person turning red and uttering lines of expletives.......just to name a few.

okay, so I like don't care about winning this debate with SFG75. but all I'll say is that he does not know about that which he is talking about. planet X exists. it's a fact. the arguments can be found here:
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword08f.htm

I already talked about how NASA and the Majestic 12 have cast a dark shadow over the openness of the scientific community. maybe you should be concerned with testing their arguments. you criticize the existence of planet X, but you accept what you have been told your whole life? this confuses me.
SFG75 said:

I am going to side with Bobby on this. Planet X exist and any of you can see it if you want too. I am not going to try because I've never been interested in magic mushrooms and similar substances.

I still don't understand. plz do not joke with me, I am just trying to learn. I think this is more interesting than magic mushrooms.

bobby
clueless said:
I am going to side with Bobby on this. Planet X exist and any of you can see it if you want too. I am not going to try because I've never been interested in magic mushrooms and similar substances.

clueless said:

Hmmmmmm, can't say that I've ever tried shrooms. Supposedly listening to Pink Floyd while you're high can bring about similar findings as well. :D

bobbyburns said:
I still don't understand. plz do not joke with me, I am just trying to learn. I think this is more interesting than magic mushrooms.
There is much to learn from fiction.

bobbyburns said:
like how you pretend to be my friend, but won't even take me seriously.
First I let you hold my hand as we stroll the park... now you want me to take you serioulsy?

P.S. I'm a physics guy, and I'm not buying the physics involved in such a planetary collision occuring. Or the impossibility of another planet rotating around the sun, opposite Earth, at the same exact rate to where we are unable to see it. And the lack of evidence for this planet, besides some simple polaroids.

Back