• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

planet X

it is similar to the procedure for deep impact scenarios. I read somewhere that NASA will suppress any information they believe to be too earth-shattering for ordinary people. this includes, but is not limited to, planet X, comet and/or asteroid collisions, UFO crashes, contacts, and other news that could cause widespread panic. I'm sure amateur astronomers have had glimpses of most of these phenomena, but since all their findings go to NASA one way or another, in the end, they can't control if or how they are reported. as you have shown, they are usually categorized as conspiracy theories.

bobbyburns said:
...they are usually categorized as conspiracy theories.
Which is how they should be categorized, since they are bogus. What are your views on crop circles?

bobbyburns said:
here is another photo of planet X that I think will convince you.
Nope. I am seeing 1) the sun; 2) lens flare.

Where does this "giant" (moon-sized according to this image) planet go when the sun goes down? Shouldn't we see it at night, nearly as illuminous as the moon, only blurrier?

I don't understand. what does that have to do with planet X, and why do you think all conspiracy theories are bogus?
sirmyk said:
Which is how they should be categorized, since they are bogus. What are your views on crop circles?

the reason you can't see planet X all the time is because it exists in another dimension and merely projects its physical appearance into this one.
sirmyk said:
Where does this "giant" (moon-sized according to this image) planet go when the sun goes down? Shouldn't we see it at night, nearly as illuminous as the moon, only blurrier?

bobbyburns said:
the reason you can't see planet X all the time is because it exists in another dimension and merely projects its physical appearance into this one.

Not all conspiracy theories are bogus. Check out this "official" image for example:

planetx.jpg

This image convinced me that there is indeed a Planet X.

Earth, bobbyburns. bobbyburns, Earth. Now I see you are truely insane, so I'll say my goodbyes and go drink my warm glass of poisoned Kool-Aid while I wait for the year 2003 (oh, wait... that prediction was already proven bogus by the year 2004 flipping over on my desk calendar)... I mean 2012, for a planet (100 millions miles away) to come crashing into Earth in about seven years (wow! fast planet!)...

And the 2012 "end date" is also a crock as well. it depends upon what date is used to start the count, no two people can even agree on that. That's o.k. Hey Bobby!, you still have those k-rations from the Y2K thing? I might need a few in the underground bunker. :D

(Just teasing you bro-it's all good. :) )

bobbyburns said:
perhaps the conspiracies are true. they've been withholding images ever since they faked the moon landing.

Did anybody see the show on TV a few years back about how it's quite possible that every moon landing was a NASA fake, and it was all done on sound stages and in the desert?

Motokid said:
Did anybody see the show on TV a few years back about how it's quite possible that every moon landing was a NASA fake, and it was all done on sound stages and in the desert?

The Discovery Channel had a program that discussed those beliefs. I found myself laughing out loud at thing assumed by people that led them to believe it was all fake.

Chiming in kind of late, here, I know. Has anyone ever read the 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin? I just kind of briefly scanned the posts in this topic and I didn't see any mention of it ( I did see something about Sumerians, though). This was a fascinating book, whether you take it at face value or think it's a farce.

I see no credible evidence of this planet called Niburu... except on hokey "I was anal-probed as a kid" websites.

sirmyk said:
I see no credible evidence of this planet called Niburu... except on hokey "I was anal-probed as a kid" websites.

LOl-Sirmyk is the best. :D

I don't know Bobby, the Mayan calendar thing does come into play in that some people believe that the polarity will in some way, become mixed up and we have a "scalar wave" that actually destroys everything and perhaps the earth starts over. On the other hand, a lot of writers about the Mayan calendar 2012 end date suggest that it just signals an era or a new beginning-a more enlightened time. According to their understanding, we are living through a very dark and materialistic one. At the same time, look at all the other predictions that were "supposed" to come true. If it were a soccer game, the score would be:

Skepticism 143
Paranoia-0

So what part of the Moon landing conspiracy is the hardest to swallow?

A. That our Government would lie to us in such a bold, and outlandish fashion?

B. That a few hundred Nasa employees would/could be convinced to keep this secret a secret?

C. That the American public could be fooled so easily?

D. That Nasa could/would have and use the technology to create such a lie?

What's makes the conspiracy so hard to believe? Consider how many people believed that aliens had landed just from hearing a radio show....how many more would swallow that we landed on the moon just because they saw it on TV....or did they??????

Motokid said:
So what part of the Moon landing conspiracy is the hardest to swallow?

A. That our Government would lie to us in such a bold, and outlandish fashion?

B. That a few hundred Nasa employees would/could be convinced to keep this secret a secret?

C. That the American public could be fooled so easily?

D. That Nasa could/would have and use the technology to create such a lie?

What's makes the conspiracy so hard to believe? Consider how many people believed that aliens had landed just from hearing a radio show....how many more would swallow that we landed on the moon just because they saw it on TV....or did they??????

Conspiracy theories go well beyond a simple mistrust of the government. There is a whole list of little things like the movement of the flag after it was planted. I’ll try to dig up some stuff on it when I have more time.

Robert said:
Conspiracy theories go well beyond a simple mistrust of the government. There is a whole list of little things like the movement of the flag after it was planted. I’ll try to dig up some stuff on it when I have more time.

I know that part of the flag waving thing can be explained by zero gravity, the vacuum of space, the force it took to plant the aluminum flagpole into the crust of the moon, and the subsequent vibrations of the flagpole, that would continue to vibrate much longer on the moon than would ever be thought possible on earth....

Back