• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Poll: How old is the average reader on this Forum?

How old are the readers on this forum?

• under 18

Votes: 29 15.2%
  • 19-29

Votes: 81 42.4%
  • 30-40

Votes: 44 23.0%
  • 40+

Votes: 37 19.4%

• Total voters
Unique, ladies! Uniquely in excess of forty years of age on this board; and "ouchie," refers only to the jolt of going over the fifty bump.:)

It's a pretty fun ride when I've got all these great games to be addicted to. See signature. And book forums to lurk upon.

Unique, ladies! Uniquely in excess of forty years of age on this board; and "ouchie," refers only to the jolt of going over the fifty bump.:)

It's a pretty fun ride when I've got all these great games to be addicted to. See signature. And book forums to lurk upon.

My other addiction is Womans World weekly magazine's crossword puzzle. I don't settle until I have every last word, and no I don't read the rest of the magazine. :cool:

As for games, my hubby had to shut off the electricity for me to stop playing Tetris.

My other addiction is Womans World weekly magazine's crossword puzzle. I don't settle until I have every last word, and no I don't read the rest of the magazine. :cool:

As for games, my hubby had to shut off the electricity for me to stop playing Tetris.

I had the Tetris bug too for a while, but I'm crap at crosswords. They're way too hard. My current addiction, Eight Letters, is fast-paced and competitive-a hard combination to avoid in my book. Try it! I'm torriblezone over there. Off to work, see ya.:)

I had the Tetris bug too for a while, but I'm crap at crosswords. They're way too hard. My current addiction, Eight Letters, is fast-paced and competitive-a hard combination to avoid in my book. Try it! I'm torriblezone over there. Off to work, see ya.:)

bren, what level are you at?:whistling:
Are you there by the same name?

Back