• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post a Picture!

14948.bmp

"I don’t know what your police captain told you about me, but I’m a different breed of cop. I’m from the streets and I’m the last cop you’re ever going to want to mess with in a darkened alley. a dark alley. and I...”

Mort said:
Folks, how about we save the gory pictures for the professionals over at Rotten.com?

Gory picture? It's a cute little kitten eating some strawberry jelly. Or has my notorious short sightedness let me down again?

Oh my God, there is no need to post pictures like that whatsoever. Sure, it happens, but most of us consider it sick to seek out pictures like that and post them for other people to view. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well I think it's a lovely picture. The contrasting, vivid, colours, the shapes, the lines. You have no taste. At least I have bad taste.

Wow, it's not been deleted, yet a mods been online and eveything. How bizarre. Maybe I'll start taking bets for when it's removed... PM me your guess!

It's not even bad taste. It's just sick. And only a sick person would consider being proud of having posted it. Ever considered the young-uns who frequent this site? Since it is a book forum, there will be a few young people reading and posting regularly. I would hate for any of them to see that.

You are a sick person and I have duly reported your post.

It's just a picture... it's not like he's posted the cat through your door. As for kids frequenting the boards, well to join you have to be over 13, and I'm sure most 13 year olds are aquainted with the fact that cats die.

That said, Billy I think there might have been better ways you could have made your point.

No, no, to join the board you have to *say * that you are over 13 years old! What's to stop those who are younger pretending to be over 13 - one of the problems of the anonymity on the Net.

Yes, it's just a picture, but it's a picture that didn't have to be posted.

I might have expected all you 'insiders' to defend each other and turn on someone who hasn't been here as long as you all.

So, in a world where death, destruction and disease are all around a dead cat is not to be shown to "little ones". If you see one on the street what do you do? Put the "little ones'" eyes out with a knitting needle in case the sight upsets them. Grow up you bloody student.

Please don't assume. It makes you sound bigoted and silly.

For your information, I am a management accountant in a blue chip company, rather than a student. I am not naive about the world we live in.

I do not think you should put out children's eyes with knitting needles - that was your rather sick mind putting words in my mouth.

I think that you should have more consideration for other board users.

magemanda said:
No, no, to join the board you have to *say * that you are over 13 years old! What's to stop those who are younger pretending to be over 13 - one of the problems of the anonymity on the Net.

But we can't help that. That's where parents come in, checking up on what their child is looking at. It will be removed pretty shortly I imagine, so don't worry about it.

I might have expected all you 'insiders' to defend each other and turn on someone who hasn't been here as long as you all.

Why does everyone always take things so personally here? Who are these 'insiders'? Do you mean regulars? If so, you're becoming one of those yourself... Magemanda, no-one is turning on you. Billy O and Abu were just trying to make a point.

Back