• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Predict the outcome of the MJ case

the baby dangling did it for me. innocent or guilty of the charges he should have his children removed for that incident alone.

Motokid said:
Don't forget his statements, with a camara rolling for a televised national documentary....while holding the hand of a young boy, whose head was resting on MJ's shoulder, that "sharing your bed with a child is the most loving and caring thing anybody can do." "What's wrong with sharing your bed?"

Do you think most pedophiles would say that if interviewed on national television? MJ has obvious mental problems, but would he hurt a child? I'm not so sure. His wierdness makes him a very easy target.

I doubt we will ever know the truth, but i question the intelligence of the parents that let him have their kids spend the nights at MJ's house. Maybe they were just blinded by greed.

MJ should get someone to take care of him and teach him how to act in the real world.

Zolipara said:
MJ has obvious mental problems, but would he hurt a child? I'm not so sure.

dangling an infant over a balcony has the potential to hurt in my books. all for publicity. not to mention the ridiculous outfits his children have to wear. may not hurt physically, but those kids are being scarred mentally.

Well, there's a bit of wisdom from the Bible that says to flee the appearance of evil.. and I think in this case, if he's not actually doing something evil with these kids.. he's certainly acting in evil appearing ways.. AND causing harm to these children by inviting them to sleep with him..

and i'm of the mind that if someone shows you who they are, believe them.(i think i heard that on oprah)

and he's been consistently wacky since he became an adult.. well, since he reached legal age..I don't know that he's a full fledged adult.

Even when he married and "fathered" those babies, he was wierd..

I am so sick of celebrity publicity. Screw Jackson and his melting face, Bennifer and all stupid nicknames, Tomkat, etc.. Put them all in a pot and start a fire.

I think his nose is three, his cheekbone impants are newborns, and his skin... maybe only a few days old.

Well, among most of my face to face friends, we don't hang around talking about celebreties and their lives. Here in Kansas we have way to much to do just dodging all these pesky tornados ;)

Here in California it's everywhere: front page of every newspaper, magazine, television news reel, and on and on and on and it makes me want to punch media correspondents in the face.

sirmyk, the question is: (back on thread topic....)

Will MJ be found guilty of molesting a child/children or not...not what you think...what will the jury find?

So far most have said they think MJ will walk free.....

Motokid said:

Will MJ be found guilty of molesting a child/children or not...not what you think...what will the jury find?

Ah, but will he experience a miracle recovery and Moonwalk outta the courthouse?? :D

"Ah, but will he experience a miracle recovery and Moonwalk outta the courthouse?? "

well, that's kinda part 2 of the question....at the very least maybe we'll get a good crotch-grabbing hand-hump with the heel flip and a 360 along with the patented whoo-hoo.....don't forget the white tape on a few fingers ....

Motokid said:

My opinion is that I don't give a f**k what they decide... just like the OJ case... don't care don't care don't care don't care. But he has money, so he will walk free (or moonwalk free).

I'm not positive what all the charges are, but I think he will be found guilty on all the sort of "piddly" associated ones (like perhaps "contributing to the delinquency...") and also guilty on at least one charge of sexual assault, or child molestation or one of the "big" charges.

His jury isn't nearly as obviously sympathetic to him as OJ's was for one thing. For another, this judge seems a good deal more responsible than Ito, but not astute enough to have sequestered the jury fully.

And on the questionable veracity of witnesses who have in the past admittedly been on MJ's payroll for thier silence: well, to me, that just shows a pattern of buying people off. It impeaches the credibility of the defense's witnesses as much as the prosecution's, why would anyone believe that his MO has changed, that he isn't paying his currently sympathetic witnesses?

Also in real life, not too many people are really that. . . I dunno, lacking in things to do, that they can nurse a grudge to the point of executing vicious revenge for very long IME. It's very difficult for me to believe all the formerly bribed witnesses are just acting out of anger at being cut off from the gravy train for that reason. Maybe some are also vengeful, but certainly for many, they've moved on from that with thier lives, and they have nothing to gain or lose now.

And even for his defender's (not just him personally), the story always seems to be "Everyone's lying but MJ, and we're just sticking up for his poor wounded self." Puh-leeze. "Everyone else is lying" can be true sometimes, but over and over and over again? For someone who really isn't all that important in the scheme of things (he is ONLY an aging entertainer).

Anyway, that's a number of reasons I think he'll be found guilty, besides the fact that I think it's inherently obvious the man is just plain sexually attracted to children.

Slacker brought up another point that makes me think MJ is as guilty as homemade sin.. If he's so innocent, why was he paying hush money in the first place?

Motokid said:
The jury has the case to decide now. Do you think they will find MJ guilty of anything or not?

Besides the fact that MJ is modern-man's main draw at the "Freak Show of the Century", and that he's publicly said some of the stupidest things a human can say, and that he acts like a complete idiot in public more times than not, and it's obvious he has many deep and serious mental issues, do you think the jury will render a guilty verdict on any of the counts against MJ?

My prediction is the "king of clowns" will be found not guilty on all charges.

Not saying I think he's innocent, just predicting that the jury will find him innocent.
This is going around alot about MJ and I honestly don't know and don't really care to be honest. I can't say if his guilty or innocent. The media might have surrounded him to being like Peter Pan and not wanting to grow up, how do we know the media isn't ballshitting us with everything? Ir is their evidence on what MJ has done?

There must be enough evidence to satisfy the State of California that a case is warranted. Now, whether the District Attorney has convince the jury that the evidence points to MJ's guilt on these charges, is another matter.

--But how abt those kid's parents,I mean,here in Oh,sleepover w/o a parents consent is against the law,I'm not sure in CA,but as a parents,will you let your son have a sleepover in MJ's house knowing that he already have a history in child molestation?and yet people are so very strict in the neighborhood if all the sex offenders are registered. :confused:

I am becoming increasingly concerned that the jury will be deadlocked at this point. Not that I lose sleep or anything.

I would love to see MJ held accountable for at least some part of his obnoxious, and rediculous behavior over the last 10-15 years. Most of MJ's mental problems probably stem from never having anyone have the balls to stand up to him and tell him he's doing something wrong. He's been told he's one step away from god his entire life. Some kind of conviction on any of the counts might be the right kind of reality needed to convince him he's not the greatest thing on earth.

Imagine the message he'll get if he's found innocent of all charges? That would validate everything in his head as being acceptable....that's the worst thing I could think of as far as this trial is concerned.

Back