• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Peronel said:
Ah, trick question! The answer is...neither.

One promotes eating disorders and an unrealistic feminine ideal, the other promotes war, global segregation and a fear and lack of understanding of other cultures.

Q. How do you eat your porridge?

Great question, Gem.

I was thinking: Hm, hm, hm. Anorexia or bodybag for your beloved child? You answered it in a much nicer way, Peronel.

Gem said:
Which dead famous/historical person would you least like to be haunted by?

Easy one, Hitler. and in a real sense a lot of people still are.

and in the same vein
Q: if you died today who would you like to come back and haunt and why.

Carrot said:
Q: if you died today who would you like to come back and haunt and why.

George Bush, or, if I was constrained geographically, his girlfriend John Howard.

Q: what is your favourite type of cake?

Gem said:
From the books it'd be Vesper Lynd, and on screen either Honey Ryder or Pussy Galore.

Favourite Bond Villain?

Oddjob. Played by Harold Sakata
In Goldfinger

Favorite Bond film?

(that is a strange mix Gem):D

Doesn't much matter as long as they have an excellent sense of humour.

Who would you least like to be stuck in an elevator with?

chris302116 said:
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Sorry to interrupt the thread.....just for a moment...:rolleyes: But I've gotta ask ya....why that one?
I happen to have liked it too, although not my favorite, and am interested in why you would pick it as a fave.

Who would you least like to be stuck in an elevator with?

Anyone who had recently eaten beans :D

What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

Pontalba; was that the film where the Diana Rigg character dies? If so then it's also in one of my top five Bond films.

Gem, Yes, George Lazenby played Bond. It was the only one he made. Love anything Diana Rigg is in though.

We return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
:eek:

Strangest thing eaten......have to be.....squid....before I'd eaten it that is...I thought it was strange, but now I am a total convert to deep fried squid! Yay!

Speaking of deep-fried.....do you try to eat in a healthy fashion, for instance Olive Oil to cook with instead of some of the er, fattier, trans thingys?

Toss up between huhu grubs and rotten corn, both Maori delicacies and not nearly as bad as they sound. In NZ we have a Wild Food Festival every year on the West Coast of the Sth Is. Some of the food they have there is unmentionable!!!

Do you ever find yourself in a room and wonder what on earth you are doing there?

Do you ever find yourself in a room and wonder what on earth you are doing there?

Yes, happens more than it should really.

Do you have a special place to go when you need to think things over?

Huhu Grubs? yikes, sounds very strange.

(They taste a bit like cashew nuts, but your probably need a strong stomach to attempt eating them)

I like to go down to the river that runs through our place.

Do you wish on stars?

Back