• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

About 10:30 on a school night and 11:00 on a weekend if I'm not out. I'm much more of a morning person than a night owl (I cannot sleep in at all - once I'm awake, I can't get back to sleep).

What is your favourite activity to do on the weekends?

Read in bed all morning and into the afternoon.

What does your favorite set of sheets look like?

What does your favorite set of sheets look like?

After books and shoes, linen/quilts are my biggest fetish. My favourite sheets are creamy coloured Egyptian cotton ones - bought from this company: www.annasova.com

Where would you take a partner for a surprise romantic break?

We go to Carson Hot Springs, a very old little hotel and bath house, we have mineral baths and massages, take walks in the woods, stay in a quaint old cabin :)

Where is your favorite place to go when alone?

Ronny said:

ALong the canal on my bike. It's really peaceful and guarentees pleasant folk along the way.

If you had a time machine that was able to travel both forwards and backwards, where would you want it to take you, and why?

Ronny said:

Alone? Whats that:confused: If by chance I can get away by myself, I like to go to a terrific used bookstore in Wichita called Bookaholic.

Whats one of your favorite children's books?

abecedarian said:
Whats one of your favorite children's books?

Does Harry Potter count? I don't think that JKRowling is the greatest author in the world, but Harry Potter always keeps me up until late at night wondering what's going to happen next.

Oops, forgot to post another question...

I'll re-post the one I posted earlier when there was a bit of a cross-post going on (how many 'posts' in that sentence??):

If you had a time machine that was able to travel both forwards and backwards, where would you want it to take you, and why?

I would go three places. One, is the past to see Ibrahim, Jesus and Mohammad. Two, is the future a time where humans have the capability to travel through galaxies (if it was possible by some mean). Third, I would roll the machine for a random hit ;)

Now, my question is, if you are going to die now, what is the last thing you would like to do?

Now, my question is, if you are going to die now, what is the last thing you would like to do?

Call my family to say thank you and goodbye. If i had time then i'd put on my favourite clothes, and eat a big slice of cheesecake, and i'd be ready to go.

If you could have heard the deathbed confession of one person from history, who would you pick?

Lizzie Borden. I'd want to know if she really did do it (I think she did).

If you could appologize to any one person and know that they would accept, who would it be and why?

mehastings said:
If you could appologize to any one person and know that they would accept, who would it be and why?
Myself. Personal, psychological problems.

Will any of you read the short story excerpt I recently posted in the "Writers Showcase" section?

Who does Ian Flemings James Bond most look like?

I don't know, someone gritty, cunning and wittier than the usual lovable rogues who play him on screen.

Who is a better role model for children: Barbie or G. I. Joe?

Gem said:
Who is a better role model for children: Barbie or G. I. Joe?

Ah, trick question! The answer is...neither.

One promotes eating disorders and an unrealistic feminine ideal, the other promotes war, global segregation and a fear and lack of understanding of other cultures.

Q. How do you eat your porridge?

Back