• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Do you wish on stars?

Yes, :eek: Only in times of extreme desperation though :p

EDIT: oops, Sofia got there first :D

I guess I do pray, not sure who/what to though.

Have you ever had a wish/prayer come true?

Have you ever had a wish/prayer come true?

Sort of. When my brother was hit by a car he had a severe concussion. He didn't even know what year it was! I prayed that he would be okay and that there wouldn't be any brain damage. One night in the hospital and he was perfectly fine.:)

Favorite vegetable?

Asparagus (but I LOVE so many vegetables).

If you found a wallet with $10,000 in it would you turn it in? $100,000?

CattiGuen said:
OF COURSE...NOT! :D

Do you have a certain pose you strike every time someone's gonna take a pic of you?

Dead ahead for me, I hate profile shots for some reason.

What color do you dislike the most?

What book are you reading currently?

Look at the Harlequins! Nabokov
Light in August - Faulkner
The Big Oyster - Mark Kurlansky (Non-fiction)

What are you really really good at doing (apart from reading:p )

No, have you? Wouldn't it be wonderful. I think I am going to add it to my list of things to do in life :)

What are you having for dinner today? I'm having sweetcorn chowder and fresh baked bread.

Wabbit said:
No, have you? Wouldn't it be wonderful. I think I am going to add it to my list of things to do in life :)

What are you having for dinner today? I'm having sweetcorn chowder and fresh baked bread.

My dh sent up in a balloon while still in highschool and got the first aerial pic of our school..then about a year and a half ago, a hot air balloon landed in our back yard early one morning. The pilots let us take rides up on the tether and we just went up as high as the treetops, but it was great. We also got to help them fold up the balloon..the kids still talk about it.

Dinner will be leftover chili. I made a huge batch yesterday and it turned out wonderful, if I do say so myself..

Ever gone hang gliding?

I can't say I have. Although, It would be something I'd like to do one day.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how organised are your bookshelves?

That’s a tough question, since I can’t judge myself efficiently. Theoretically speaking it’s 10 out of 10 ;) but practically it’s 6 out of 10, simply because they are divided between 3 houses... :D

If you had a chance to start your life from zero, would you do it?

If you had a chance to start your life from zero, would you do it?
Yes - but only if I could retain the knowledge I have now.

A day lazing on the beach or a day exploring a forest?

Vesperilio91 - I get a bit lazy when it comes to changing my profile. I'll go do it now. Happy?:p

MonkeyCatcher said:
If travelling to shops etc was not a problem, would you prefer to live in the country or city?
Country-I like my solitude.

What is your favorite vegetable to eat?

Back