• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Well, I'm a student also so I don't really have a career but I have a part time job entering books onto the internet at this bookstore near my house. I enjoy it yes. Anything with books makes me happy. But sitting in a dark basement entering thousands of books onto a laptop does get a little boring after awhile. :cool:

What is a something that really annoys you?

my question: are you happy in your life, as it is, right now?

Uhhhh, yes. Being perfectly adjusted is great.:)

When eating shredded wheat, do you prefer the wheat or sugar side?

i don't much like shredded wheat, but when i do eat it i just eat it all together.

who is your favorite movie director (current and past)?

who is your favorite movie director (current and past)?

Francis Ford Coppola. What can I say? I'm a huge Godfather fan.

Have you ever tried being vegetarian? How did it work out?

yes, i've tried vegetarian (from pseudo to vegan to even trying eating raw), but it didn't work. a) i was pregnant and had so many cravings it just made it unbelievably hard to follow (although craving indian in particular made it fun, as you can find so many great veggie indian dishes, but nothing else much appealed to me) b) i had three children who didn't like anything i tried to make that was remotely vegetarian (although maybe i was going heavy on curry as i was craving it so much lol); c) my husband is a total carnivore. the combination just made it a disaster, although i am occasionally still drawn to the idea and will often go for days eating nothing but veggies and fruits!

what is the longest amount of time you have ever gone without sleep?

oh, and I love coppola, too! my fave right now, though, is peter jackson (just had to throw that in). i have not seen a film of his i didn't like (and i have seen some of his older work, too, so not just going off of LOTR)

Not long. I am addicted to sleep. Left to my own devices I'd sleep 10 hours every night. I'm an early riser so that means I'd have to be in bed at like 7 pm.

Is Tom Cruise on drugs or is he just f*%^&ng insane?

drmjwdvm said:
Not long. I am addicted to sleep. Left to my own devices I'd sleep 10 hours every night. I'm an early riser so that means I'd have to be in bed at like 7 pm.

Is Tom Cruise on drugs or is he just f*%^&ng insane?

i think it's the latter.

have you ever named a pet after a character from a book or movie?

lady.cordelia said:
have you ever named a pet after a character from a book or movie?

I named my first real pet (had like 16 beta fish) Calvin after Calvin and Hobbes. But then I found out that Calvin was a girl. Then....Calvin died :( RIP Calvin. When I used to work at the toy story we were naming all the plants and putting names on their jars. I named one Frodo and I think it's still sitting in the front window.

Have you ever gotten so angry with a book (or the characters in it) that you have done something drastic like throw it across the room?

Have you ever gotten suckered into one of those mystery shopper scams online?

No.

July is coming to an end and before we know it Christmas will be here bringing along with it New Years....so have you been keeping this years new years resolutions?

Gem said:
No.

July is coming to an end and before we know it Christmas will be here bringing along with it New Years....so have you been keeping this years new years resolutions?

Yes, I never made any-the goal has been met.:D

What is the next movie that you plan to buy on DVD?

What is the next movie that you plan to buy on DVD?
I don't usually plan, just whatever takes my fancy - although at the moment I am trying to hunt down (rather fruitlessly thus far) a film called If Footmen Tire you What will Horses do?

A James Bond villain or a Batman villain?

lady.cordelia said:
what do you want me to do with them? lol be one, love one, hate one?
I think he's asking which you like better.

I say Batman villain. James Bond villains are too, how you say, normal.

Are you allergic to anything?

lady.cordelia said:
what do you want me to do with them? lol be one, love one, hate one?
Any or all of those :D .

Are you allergic to anything?
Nope. (btw Vesper, I'm a She..:D )

If you had to star in any movie (past or present) which would it be and what role would you play?

well, for the depth of character (and that maybe she's a bit like me) elizabeth bennett of pride and prejudice, but the one against colin firth as mark darcy please.

but, for all sexiness and fun, i would love to play elizabeth swann in pirates of the caribbean just for the fun and playing against two sexy men AND getting to kiss both of them! ;)

edited to add: oh, and now for my question. i forgot.

do you have any children or if not do you want them and for either how many?

oh and back to the villain, since i can choose, i would love to be a sexy villain she-devil of a woman on any bond, particularly one where i would get to be romanced by him, too! ;)

Back