• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Wabbit said:
Have you ever written a love poem to a bf/gf/husband/wife? ( just pick one :p )

Sure did..he even turned one or two into songs. What could I do then, I married the guy!

Favorite cartoon character?

What is your favorite baseball team?(if you are from the other side of the pond-soccer)
I don't have a favourite (Soccer team) really. Pretty much happy watching anyone play.

Truth or Dare?

What's the saddest thing you've seen or had happen around you lately?
Personal things become insignificant when you read the news on things like the Israel/Lebanon crisis. Too sad.

And now for a completely superficial question...what was the first movie you watched at a cinema?

Gem said:
And now for a completely superficial question...what was the first movie you watched at a cinema?

Two Mules for Sister Sarah ..and The Cockeyed Cowboys of Calico County..double feature at the Drive-In Theatre. I was about 7 or 8 I think. First walk-in cinema movie was Bednobs and Broomsticks when I was in the fifth or sixth grade.

Pudding or jello? Which flavor is best?

Gem said:
(Two Mules for Sister Sarah - was it with Clint Eastwood?)

Yes! That's the one. I fell asleep;)

The most awful song you've ever heard?

I Can Help-Billy Swann..I've overcome the urge to puke whenever it comes on, but just barely. Something about that song just bothers me..
Actually, I just thought of a worst song, but the title is nasty, so I won't post it here..something I heard at a David Allen Coe concert..:p

Which performer or group would you like to resurrect from the dead just for one last performance?

Which performer or group would you like to resurrect from the dead just for one last performance?
Johnny Cash or Frank Sinatra in their prime.

If you were a singer what would you sing -Country & Western, Pop, rap, etc...?

Gem said:
Johnny Cash or Frank Sinatra in their prime.

If you were a singer what would you sing -Country & Western, Pop, rap, etc...?

Etc..definately etc;) Actually, I like country the most, but I like pop, celtic, bluegrass, etc... too:D

Ever been in a car wreck? (sorry, the subject is on my mind lately)

Show a strong will and determination to succeed and continue. That or someone who just loves to read...

Do you believe in the supernatural or preternatural? i.e. ghosts, magical stuff.

I have school tomorrow, and then afterwards I have to finish off a biology report that's due on Tuesday. Lucky me.

What is your career and do you enjoy it?

Back