• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

well, getting your blood checked, doing your pap smear, breast exam - that sort of thing. and my daughter has to see a pulmonologist regularly and i know he does none of those things with his patients. you should at least be getting a pap smear and checked for occult blood and just a general chemical blood check yearly. just good precautionary measures that may show something is amiss you wouldn't have even thought of otherwise and usually very treatable. but, i digress

i was 3. i was at his grandmother's house, as she was babysitting me, and i was taking a nap and he came in and kissed me on the lips and on the cheek. very sweet and innocent.

what are your favorite types of drink? (you can name water, beer, wine, mixed drink, soda (or pop or coke or fizzies or whatever people around the world call it) etc., and you can name more than one

well, currently the one i have to listen to the most and watch is due to my precious two-year-old son and you can see it here However, I'm not saying that's my favorite. I go through cycles and am right now loving to listen to the Moulin Rouge sound track

and i have forgotten my question again: what is the craziest thing you have ever done while inebriated?

Never done anything stupid while inebriated, sorry! Come to think of it, when have I ever been drunk? Ummm....if I did anything, then I don't remember it, or the being drunk for that matter.

Would you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?

Vespertilio91 said:
Would you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?

Pessimist. Things will never go your way, people are never honest in their business dealings, and you may as well jump off a cliff right now. (response slightly exaggerated.)

Do you wear glasses/contacts and how necessary are they?

As it's friday night, can I answer with a s... okay, maybe not. :eek: :cool:

A street sign. Or maybe shoes. Or maybe nail polish. Oh, I dunno, you choose. :D

Vespertilio91 said:
Do you buy stuff out of the generic bin, or are you a brandname only person?

I just go for whatever I like, regardless of whether it's designer or otherwise.

The sky in the morning or the sky at night?

Gem said:
I just go for whatever I like, regardless of whether it's designer or otherwise.

The sky in the morning or the sky at night?

Definitey in the morning-the suns rays, the clouds, very picturesque.

What was the last magazine that you read?

SFG75 said:
Definitey in the morning-the suns rays, the clouds, very picturesque.

What was the last magazine that you read?

Dirt Rider - Sept 2005 (actually, I am reading it while browsing the forums - multitasking!)

Do you sleep in or get up early?

tundra said:
Diet is worse. Yuck.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?

I was getting dressed one day and my dog was going crazy barking in the backyard. I went flying out the back door and started yelling at him (my yard is fenced, so I wasn't too concerned that I was half naked). I turned around and the PG&E guy was standing there reading the meter.... :eek: He smiled and said "hello". I was too mortified to even speak.

Are you a planner, or do you fly by the seat of your pants?

Hiya Gem, haven't seen you in awhile. What happened to posting in Randomness???

My least favorite color's purple, so there.

You are holding up two fingers. My psychic abilities have confirmed it. Now you are not holding up any fingers, you little liar!

My turn. Ummm...wow why can't I think of anything. Oooh I got it. If I asked you to jump off a cliff, would you? :D

Vespertilio91 said:
Hiya Gem, haven't seen you in awhile. What happened to posting in Randomness???
Hello yourself stranger. The randomness thread? How rude of me ...I'll head that way now.

You are holding up two fingers. My psychic abilities have confirmed it. Now you are not holding up any fingers, you little liar!
You're good at this.

My turn. Ummm...wow why can't I think of anything. Oooh I got it. If I asked you to jump off a cliff, would you? :D
Of course I would...why on earth wouldn't I?

Cloning, progressive science or potential disaster for mankind?

Back