• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Well, I'm not a very brave soul when it comes to scary movies (scariest I ever got was The Village...and that still creeps me out) but I think gory things bother me more. Disgusting.....

What's your favorite joke?

French toast. I love how it smells when it's cooking, the melted butter and all. And it's the most satisfying thing to put in your mouth.

J.R.R. Tolkien or C.S. Lewis?

Most definitely not. I would never even consider getting a tatoo at my age (I'm over 40). Not because I don't like them. It seems to be a trend for "older ladies" to get tatoos.:confused:

However, I love to see other's tats. I think it is a fine way to express one's individuality. I enjoy seeing any type of adornment on people. It is, after all, an ancient ritual. Express yourself!

I do, however, have my nose pierced. Been pierced for a long time. (as well as my ears). ;)

Favorite cuisine - to cook or eat?

Favorite to cook--oriental. I love the smells of the exotic spices when it gets made around our house.

Favorite to eat--oriental again. I absolutely adore how there can be so many flavors--spicy, sweet, sour (I love hot & sour soup!), etc... The only thing I don't like is all the salt!

Chocolates: filled with caramel, cream, or plain!

My belief that the world is waiting for me to mess up again so they can laugh. No, I'm kidding! Just a cell phone. I HAVE to have it or I go crazy(er).

Chips or pretzels?

Chips. Unless it's those huge soft pretzels from the mall, then I'd have change my answer...

Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?

Most definitely not. I would never even consider getting a tatoo at my age (I'm over 40). Not because I don't like them. It seems to be a trend for "older ladies" to get tatoos.:confused:

However, I love to see other's tats. I think it is a fine way to express one's individuality. I enjoy seeing any type of adornment on people. It is, after all, an ancient ritual. Express yourself!

I do, however, have my nose pierced. Been pierced for a long time. (as well as my ears). ;)

Favorite cuisine - to cook or eat?
I thought you'd think it was amusing that one of my neighbors got a sunflower tattooed on her butt for her fiftieth birthday. She'll show anyone who asks. Which is sort of embarassing at times.

Back