• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Definitely neither, although Pink's song Stupid Girls was better than Fergie's London Bridges, but only in lyrics. The music sucked.

Mozart or Beethoven?

Probably at the moment Dave Chappelle. I admire what he did by leaving the business for awhile because of all the big-wig, corporate bullshit. And I just think he is funny every time I see him.

Here's a weird one: Actual PJs that you buy or a drawer full of accumulated, comfy, old sweats and t-shirts that you wouldn't be caught dead in but love to sleep/hang around the house in?

Oh, haha. That's such an easy one. Old sweats and baggy t-shirts all the way. They're warmer and more cozy than actual PJs anyway.

What is a book that you loved as a little kid?

(To the right) An oil painting of a weathered old house in autumn foothills
(To the left) Clothes cupboards... with white doors, and therefore with sticky-taped nature photos on them

Snow or rain?

Space Invaders (I dont like the water and hope there would be some clever but crazy way to kill the space men)

Peanut or biscuit M&Ms (im eating peanut ones at half one in the morning and am on a sugar high!)

If Mountain Dew counts as a light soda, then Light; if not, then dark.

Have you ever fallen asleep at work, and if so, did the boss catch you!?

Back