• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Never. (See there's one right there, so you can see how I really am :p) What about? Anything I want to.

Everyone knows the old saying, "If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you?" Well, would you?

Everyone knows the old saying, "If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you?" Well, would you?

You know the guy who would jump out of airplanes or go bungee diving? That isn't me!. I'd have to say no.

Which cereal is better-Frosted wheat or grape nuts?

Ick! I tried frosted wheat once and thought it was disgusting. I usually love sugary cereals because the most unhealthy thing we ever have at my house is cheerios. Frosted flakes....mmmm.
The ultimate quesion: pepsi or coke?

2%, but will drink 1% or skim if necessary and without a word of complaint.

Angels or demons? (This is not for Vespertilio; his reply would be too obvious! ;) )

2%, but will drink 1% or skim if necessary and without a word of complaint.

Angels or demons? (This is not for Vespertilio; his reply would be too obvious! ;) )

Demons-they look cool.

What's the best side of shreded wheat? The frosty side? Or the wheat side?

Pizza - I love Mexicano Beef ones from my work (chilli sauce, capsicum, onion, tomato, mushroom, mince, chilli beans, jalapenos and cheese).

What's the best present you have ever received?

Someone once gave me a music box just like the one in Phantom of the Opera, and I'd have to say it was the best present I've recieved.

What's cooler--pointy weapons (swords and knives) or ones that shoot (guns)?

The djinni Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus Trilogy, because I love being around sarcastic and intelligent people, and I'm obsessed with ancient Egypt, where he had a lot of experience.

What fear do you have that you think is the most damaging to your life?

neither - Dr. Pepper (diet or regular is fine - actually give me the good old-fashioned kind with real cane sugar in a glass bottle COLD)!

whoops! that is way off topic now! lol!

i can't think of an answer to the fear question, because it doesn't affect me. i'll wait for the next one.

Fear of heights. I won't even fly in an airplane, so I'm kinda stuck where I'm at...

Art: Neo-classical or modern? (Neo-classical for me!)

To Vesp: Airplanes aren't that bad. I got sick at first, because I get sick when I'm nervous, and I almost fainted once we were all the way up, but it wasn't bad at all. I think I'd still be nervous taking off and landing if I flew again, but it's not bad.

Neo-classical. But sometimes I like modern.

Would you rather lose a leg or an arm if you had to choose?

Leg. You can get it replaced with a fake one that will still allow you to walk. And your pants can cover it up so no one ever has to know.

What book has had the greatest impact on your life?

Fahrenheit 451. It opened my eyes to how wonderful literature is, how easily it could disappear, and overall was just a damn good book.

Um...let's see...who's the last person you want to see turn up at your front door? (Losing creativity, I am.)

A friend of the family, whom i'm expecting any time now, that will give us some Christmas presents and talk my ear off for 2 hours.

Favorite painter?

Nene Thomas. Her fairy artwork is just so amazing...I'd give anything to paint like that.

What bothers you more, scary movies that are scary because they're gory, or scary movies that are scary because they're creepy?

Back