• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

My parents only ever took me to Ireland for holidays..its not so bad.

If you were an insect what would you be....

I would choose As I Lay Dying at this point, just because I think it would help me understand what's going on a little better...

If you could make everyone in the world do one thing at your command, what would it be?

Goals for the next five years:
*Get a house (hopefully this summer)
*Trade in my husband's old clunker car
*Have a child

...I've finally settled down after being a patent examiner, then returning to school to get a masters, and now finally being a teacher....

Question: Who is the person who gives you the most hope in your life?

Definitely, my son. I look at him and see the world through his eyes. He is so innocent, safe (for now) from all of the bad things in this world and it pushes me to keep it that way.

When did you find out that there was no santa?

WHAT?! There's no Santa?!

Just kidding. I found out when I was three and walked out to ask my parents for a glass of water. They were wrapping presents while eating the cookies we'd left out for Santa. I didn't tell them for three years that I knew the truth.

Milky Way or Snickers?

Snickers TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love snickers. Like I always say, a snickers a day keeps the size 7 away.

Coke or Pepsi?

Did someone already do that one? Anyway, I'm still interested!

My favorite daydream is becoming internationally famous for assisting in an amazing breakthrough discovery in Egypt...and, alternately, becoming internationally famous for publishing a brilliant/thoughtful/fun fantasy novel.

What's your worst nightmare?

My worst nightmare is when I'm running from someone or something (I never know who or what) and I can't find anyone to help me. When I wake up I'm usually in a cold sweat and it takes me about an hour to go back to sleep. I get that one at least once a month. I have this other one where I jump very high and when I'm in the sky it is an awesome feeling but then I realize that I have to land and I don't know how and I freak out! I don't get that one too much but it is recurring. I'm a psycologist's dream case. :eek:

What is your all time favorite movie????

That's a tricky one. There are to much great movies to name only one. Maybe it's Little Lord Fauntleroy, I love this movie since I'm six years old and watch it every year at christmas time.

What is the first thing that comes in your mind when you hear the word "snow"?

Er...a mental image of snow, unfortunately. I always disappoint in "first thing that comes into your mind" games because it takes a while for my mind to move from the original topic.

What is the most annoying song in the entire universe?

This is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends..............

I HATE THAT SONG!!! And now that I wrote it out, it'll be stuck in my head for a month!

Where you on 09/11/01?

Where you on 09/11/01?

I was having a horrible morning, trying to get the kids to do their schoolwork and they were being balky and I was having a personal meltdownl..had gone back to my room, where my poor dh was trying to sleep(he was on night shift then) so I could have a good cry...then the phone rang and it was my cousin's wife in North Carolina, asking me where my other cousin, who is a UPS pilot, was right then. OF course I didn't have a clue..and asked her why..that's when she told me that the world trade towers were on the ground and the Pentagon had been attacked. I went out to the living room and told the kids to grab the coaxle cable we were using for an antenna..watching the coverage was like watching a disaster flick, only there were no credits scrolling at the end..and of course it was all too real. Seeing Peter Jennings near tears was unerving, to say the least. Oh. and that pilot cousin was here in town that day..and later, when they gave the names of the people on the Pennsylvannia flight, one of those passengers had the same last name as my cousin..an unusual name, so probably from a different branch of the clan..

If you could travel back in time for one day, where would you go?

i

Er...a mental image of snow, unfortunately. I always disappoint in "first thing that comes into your mind" games because it takes a while for my mind to move from the original topic.

I wouldn't say that because I like your answer. A mental image of snow is nearly as good as real snow :D

stephiebaby said:
Where you on 09/11/01?

At work. And really shocked as a colleague yelled "the WTC is burning!". We didn't work very much after that, we just gathered around one pc and looked at this shocking pictures from NYC. Neither of us would believe that they are real.

Mountain Dew all the way. I don't drink anything else.

A big gulp of MD from 7-11 has as much caffiene in it as a double shot of espresso!

What's your favorite Night Life Activity (I mean outside of home after work or on the weekend) ?

Back