• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I would change the fact that I have hemophilia because it sucks alot. Bleeding nonstop when you get seriously hurt and getting shots twice a week for it isn't very fun.

I would change the fact that I have hemophilia because it sucks alot. Bleeding nonstop when you get seriously hurt and getting shots twice a week for it isn't very fun.

I wish you could change that, too! I have MS and I constantly want to change that.... one day there will be a cure. Keep telling yourself that!

I wish you could change that, too! I have MS and I constantly want to change that.... one day there will be a cure. Keep telling yourself that!

Well, you wanna know something? We both forgot questions! :D

So I'll do another since I answered the last question.

Who is your favorite God or Goddess from mythology (any will do, Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Roman, etc...) and why?

Athena, from Greek mythology. I just found her stories the most interesting, and of course I have always been interested in knowledge and learning (but not so much the war part..).

What subject are/were you best at at school?

7th grade science teacher (Life Science here in VA - it's a lot of fun)...used to be a US Patent Examiner...that was nooooo fun!

Who is your favorite superhero of all time? Why?

My fave super hero has go to be Storm. She is so powerful and beautiful (in the comics, too!) not just Halle Berry. She catches a lot of flack from the x-men movies but in the comics, she was even better. My cliche superhero is Batman, because he doesn't have super powers, just lots of money.

What was your childhood nickname? and how did you get it?

What was your childhood nickname? and how did you get it?

my mom gave me the nickname: sairzy. i have no idea how i got it. she just started calling me that one day.

my sister gave me the nickname: dara . she just changed the s in Sara to a d.

question: what was your first car? what color was it?

my mom gave me the nickname: sairzy. i have no idea how i got it. she just started calling me that one day.

my sister gave me the nickname: dara . she just changed the s in Sara to a d.

question: what was your first car? what color was it?

A white Chrysler Seabring with a brown top that I got back in August. I totaled it in an accident two months later while trying to light a cigarette (the cop didn't hear about that part, I blamed it on the rain). I HATED it, so I was glad to be rid of it. I have a silver/blue Dodge Stratus now that I love.

What was your first favorite band?

The only good actor is a dead actor. Celebrities are sooooooo overrated.
(p.s. it's Lucille Ball; she's so funny.)

If you could have a mystical pet of any blendings of your choosing, what would it be and why?

In an omelette. Scrambled eggs are good as well but they need salt & pepper to make it more exciting.

When was your first kiss?

When I was 15. I was hanging out with my boyfriend at his house watching tv...when his sisters left the room we snuck a few kisses. The best kiss was my first with my husband. We were sitting in a tree at the duckpond at Virginia Tech. I will always remember that one with a smile on my face.

What is your favorite type of plant?

Yes, I've owned many over the years. (wow I sound like I'm old :D) All of which would die soon after I would get them. My clearest memory of them was when I was about seven. We'd just gotten a pair of goldfish, and they were swimming in a bowl near the sink in our kitchen. Anyways, my parents and I came home one day to find only one fish in the bowl. We had no idea, but thought maybe that the neighbor's cat had come in again and swallowed the little guy. The days slowly progressed until finally a rotting stench rose out of the kitchen. Where it was coming from, we could not find. Three days later, I picked up a Sprite can out of a 12-pack sitting near the counter. Beneath it laid my decaying fish. Apparently he had jumped out into the case, and during our frantic search, a can must have landed on him and squished him. In hindsight, it is quite funny.

What astrological sign are you?

Back