• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I slept with my ex-boyfriend’s best friend just to spite him. We eventually got back together and got married. Uh oh, I’ve got a secret!!!!!:eek:

Which do you like best: Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall?

Winter. I love sitting next to the fire reading while it's raining or snowing outside. I also love falling asleep to the sound of rain.

What's one thing you look for in a potential partner?

Went to Virginia Tech (Go Hokies) -B.S. Chemical Engineering, then to James Madison University - M.A. Teaching

What is your favorite type of wild animal?

I have no children. I am single and only eighteen, and I don't know that I want to have children. If I do, I will most likely adopt and only have one or two.

Went to Virginia Tech (Go Hokies) -B.S. Chemical Engineering, then to James Madison University - M.A. Teaching

That's awesome! I grew up in Charlottesville, Virginia (right over the mountains from JMU) I miss it so much! we had to move to Ohio when i was 15 b/c my dad is a pilot but my goal is to get back to VA one day! **I'm a cavaliers fan myself** but Tech is good b/c it's associated with VA!!

Now for my question:
How far do you travel to get to and from work everyday?

That's awesome! I grew up in Charlottesville, Virginia (right over the mountains from JMU)

I grew up in Harrisonburg...we always went to Charlottesville to shop.

Do you read books on tape?
No...I listen to music in the car and would rather read other times. Can't seem to get excited about the books on tape.

What is your favorite color of sky? (No, it is not always blue)

I love sky when it just got done raining and the sun comes out. It takes on a really heavenly aura to it. Does that make sense?

What is your favorite food? All time food even from when you were a kid.

Italian. Chinese is good in moderation...but I hate Mexican food. It's too spicy, and what's not spicy just doesn't seem appetizing to me.

Rap and techno: Which is the lesser of two evils?

Oh wow. That's a really tough choice but I guess I'd have to choose techno just becuase I hate it a tiny bit less. Maybe that's just because I haven't been throughly exposed to it yet though...
What's the best movie you've seen recently?

Football (american): Cincinnati Bengals
Basketball: Cleveland Caveliers
Baseball: Cleveland Indians
College: The Ohio State Buckeyes.

What is your favorite dessert?

Football (american): Cincinnati Bengals
Basketball: Cleveland Caveliers
Baseball: Cleveland Indians
College: The Ohio State Buckeyes.

What is your favorite dessert?

hey! you must be from Ohio!! me too!!! :p

my favorite desert: Cherry Cordial ice cream!!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS??

I don't have any pets. I used to have 2 cats (fatboy and storm) and 2 Shelties (buddy and blud) I had to get rid of them for my apartment though.

My mom has a golden doodle named kui, he's great.

If you could go back to anywhere in your life and change something, would you? and if yes, what would you change?

Back