• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

You give them static electric shocks until their thinking is sufficiently altered.

Q: What can you do for me, through your response to this question that will make my life better?

I will not call you and sing all 100 verses of 100 bottles of beer on a wall.

Question: How do I convince Isabell that something will happen on December 21, 2012?

Leave the world a better place than it was when you arrived.

Question: Have you ever intentionally or unintentionally glued a body part to another?

another part of your own body? no...To another person's body part, no....wanna try it sparky? <Rawr>

Q: Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow? Only to become troubled and insecure?

They'd grow but they would be weak and frail.

Question: Will mustard suffice as body paint in a pinch?

Sure but they have to use third party parsley.

Question: Should I have a banana or oreos or dessert?

I'd find a way to economically get your package stimulated; in other words, I'd take Mrs. joderu95 out for dinner.

Question: I was given a cookie by the gals at the cafe where I get my coffee in the morning. Chocolate chip. Should I eat it or give it someone else to eat? I don't believe it's poisoned.

Oh what the heck, give it a whirl. The world is going to end on December 21, 2012 anyway. So what if it's poisoned.

Question: Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

They do! Well sort of. See here.

Q: Is there any good reason why professional sports team owners should not fund the building or renovation of their own facilities and then let them collect revenue from its use in the offseason?

No but why pay for something when you can con someone else into paying for it?

Question: Why do people insist that Miracle Whip is mayonnaise? Have they never tasted Dukes?

It depends. It's safe to go in the water but it's not safe to drink it.

Question: Are the people who believe the moon landing was faked the same people that believe the Earth is 6,000 years old or is that just a coincidence?

Uh uh, different folks. Right-wing paramilitary conspiracy theorists and fundamentalist Christian zealots, respectively.

Q: Have you no decency sir?

I seem to have mislaid my pants.

Question: Given as the percentage increase of the normal size of an appendage, what is the minimum amount of swelling that there be before consulting a physician?

After 50% you should get to an emergency room or enjoy the rest of your evening, depending upon the appendage.

Q: Were you even a little bit curious why I used so many spaces for this question?

Back