• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Geothermal power. There is no pollution. None.

Q: Who would be more likely to shave their legs?

A. A Bicycle racer
B. An Italian woman

Bicycle racer. I don't buy that "it improves my aerodynamics" line. Shaving 0.0025 of a second off of your time isn't going to win the race. I think they like having womanly smooth legs.

Question: Hillary won Indiana and lost North Carolina. Will she bow out as gracefully as she can or will she continue to fight tooth and nail and bring the party down with her?

She will fight until the end. Possibly even bringing about a lawsuit. And most people who were voting for her will still vote for Obama because any differences they have over those two pale in comparison to what they have with McCain.

Q: Why don't we sing the National Anthem before concerts, movies, guest speaker events, circuses and carnivals?

A wasp, it's cheaper to maintain....:)

How is it one careless match can start a
forest fire, but it takes a whole box to
start a campfire?

Location. Location. Location.

Question: Would you rather have bats living in your attic or a sasquatch living in your tool shed?

Bats in the attic. I'll take the rabies, and I think they'd be easier to avoid.

Who would you rather hook up with: Tolstoy, Dennis Kucinich, or Milan Kundera? "None of them" is not an option. Nor is "all of them."

Loaned it and never got it back, and forgeting who I loaned it to.

At what time of the day do you most enjoy reading?

Mid-morning with my coffee.

Question: Have you ever super glued a body part to another body part?

Back