• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Aardvark said:
I have three sisters all older than me

would you rather live in a city or in the country?
i must fill in this out of topic perhaps.
But i think i have seen you or a member with the same name as you in another forum. Could that be possible or is this the only forum you visit?

StillILearn said:
A. Live.

Q. What do you think does happen when you do die?

My mum is a medium and she has asked several people (spirits) what happens and they have all said the 'tunnel' concept is true, that they enter a tunnel, with a light at the other end. They arrive at the light and are met by one person who was important to them (and obviously died before them), and... I'm not sure what happens next but they meet more of their loved ones, and communicate with people like my mum.

I think that's all a load of rubbish (logically), I think your brain dies, and you're no more... but my three year old daughter "knows" things that she couldn't possibly, so...

I also think it probably hurts, a lot, however you die.

Q: what is under your bed?

MonkeyCatcher said:
What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done? (such as bungy jumping or sky diving)

Fly a glider.

If you had to choose between tv, books or the internet, which would it be?

Not doing anything interesting, just going through all the email that accumulated while I was gone for the long weekend.

Are you ready for summer yet.

(abecedarian and I get up at about the same time. :) )

I'm always ready for summer!

How many consecutive games of Scrabble will you play before you feel like saying enough? In general.

MonkeyCatcher said:
How much TV do you watch each day, on average?
Probably about an hour a day, or less, depending on homework, extracurriculars, etc. I only watch when I'm dying of boredom, and even then, I only watch my favorite shows or the news (yes, I know, I'm a dork).

What is the one thing besides food, water, air, etc. that you feel you could never live without?

P.S. I had my biology, government, and math finals today. :mad: :mad: :mad: Tomorrow is health, Spanish, and American lit, so I probably should be studying, but I'm too lazy. :( :D

MonkeyCatcher said:
Chicken rice balls from the local sushi shop. I'm addicted to them :)

What is your favourite fast food shop?

That would be either Wendy's (mmmm) or the Korean Fast Food place downtown....*dreams of Korean BBQ*

What's your favorite toy?

Back