• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I post a lot at bookcrossings, and belong to a bunch of yahoogroups where post now and then.

What do you normally eat for breakfast?

ruby said:
Whats your favorite takeaway food?
It used to be fish n chips or pizza, but I get that so much because I work there that I'm sick of it now. It would have to be KFC - I'm so addicted to the Zinger burgers :D

What was your favourite subject at school?

angerball said:
Do you eat bananas when they start to go black, or do toss them out?
I make them into banana cake - it tastes much better if the bananas have started to go black.

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

I guess I'll answer both!:D

MonkeyCatcher said:
I make them into banana cake - it tastes much better if the bananas have started to go black.

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

House of 1000 Corpses

pontalba said:
Toss 'em out for sure!

If you could travel in time, where and when would you land?

I would love to go back to Walnut Grove Minnesotta(sp?) around `1880 to visit the Ingalls!!:p

Boxers or briefs?? (Thong, G-String, Commando, Tighty-Whities etc...);)

I am a clean freak give me a bottle of bleach anyday :D

Are you into fashionable clothes or arnt you bothered?

Not into fashionable clothes, but I don't want to look like a total dag either. I'll buy clothes that look nice, but only if they're really cheap. :p

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

MonkeyCatcher said:
Armageddon - it's kind of romantic :p Other than that, probably Titanic

What is your favourite colour?

Ocean Blue...or Forest Green

Whats your favorite domestic pet?

veggiedog said:
Monopoly! (Heh, heh, heh...) I always win.

What was your most embarrassing moment? (Heh, heh, heh...)
Well, maybe not my 'most" embarassing moment but at least it was embarassing.... I was part of a welcoming/presentation team to an important client. We were even told "how" to dress for the occasion. I came into work that morning all spiffed up, asked the secretary how I looked, and she said fine but I would look better if I zipped up my fly.

Name 3 songs that you really like.

[
Name 3 songs that you really like.[/QUOTE]

One of These Days-Emmylou Harris
Desperado-Eagles
Dust in the Wind- Kansas

What are you doing this weekend?

Playing Starcraft, and SimCity 4, reading, surfing the net, posting here, and going for a cycle ride (if the weather's nice).

Do you think (generally speaking) the behaviour of children has gotten worse, compared to 10 years ago?

Back