• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

angerball said:
Do you think (generally speaking) the behaviour of children has gotten worse, compared to 10 years ago?
Speaking from gained knowledge, rather than first hand experience, I'd say heck yes! I remember when I first got to school we were in awe of the seniors and wouldn't do anything to gain their attention, but now the juniors are smart alec little buggers. And classes are out of control. Bring back the cane I say, and get these kids back in line.

Who is your idol?

angerball said:
Do you think (generally speaking) the behaviour of children has gotten worse, compared to 10 years ago?
I just had to put in my 2 cents. :) 50 years ago they did a survey of teachers and asked them what their biggest problems were in school. Their answer: Chewing gum in class.....Running in the halls.....Talking during classes.
They recently did the same survey and the answer: Rape......Guns in school....and murders.

MonkeyCatcher said:
Who is your idol?
I really respect the Dalai Lama.

If you could change one thing that you did in the past, what would it be.

muggle said:
If you could change one thing that you did in the past, what would it be.
I would have kept on with my French lessons. I really want to be able to speak another language, and French seems to be the one that I would use most often.

What is your favourite TV channel?

MonkeyCatcher said:
Probably either netball or soccer.

What sport did you play as a kid?
I played baseball and basketball.

Which Country has the best Olympic swimming team for the next Olympics. :)

muggle said:
Which Country has the best Olympic swimming team for the next Olympics. :)

USA! All the way! Actually I really have no clue....:p

If you could own any animal (and treat it nicely of course) which animal would it be?

Titanic

If you see one really tiny spider in your closet does that mean that it's a baby and you have a thousand more around someplace, or do you think there is a little tiny spider breed of spiders and it's a loner?

:eek: I didn't think the first one before but now I do! I hate spiders...

What is yur favourite online game? (Or just computer game if none.)

angerball said:
Do you blow dry your hair or let it dry naturally?
Let it dry naturally. Blow dryers really dry out my hair, and plus they freak the cats out :D

When you put on a pair of pants, do you put your left or right leg in first?

Right leg first.

When you're nervous about doing something, do you jump in and get it over with or do you put it off for a while?

Oh, I love grocery shopping. I am actually going today. I have all ym recipes for the week planned and my list all in order.

What is something you are afraid of, or have a pet peeve towards, that other people find strange?

Scottishduffy said:
What is something you are afraid of, or have a pet peeve towards, that other people find strange?
Other people find it strange that I hate it when people mispronounciate simple words. Like "pacifically" instead of "specifically" or "would of" instead of "would have/would've". I just can't stand it.

What is your favourite fruit?

MonkeyCatcher said:
What is your favourite fruit?
Tough question. Either the apple or peach.

What time do you think Kookamoor will arrive in Australia?
I hope she had a safe and pleasant trip. Hope she had a good book to read.

Back