• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

No idea, but hopefully early in the morning before the heat kicks in.

Do you like casseroles, or do you find them rather bland?

Do you like casseroles, or do you find them rather bland?

Bland, hideous, and revolting.

If you could invite five famous people over for supper, who are either deceased or still living, who would you invite?:)

KristoCat said:
Do you recycle?
Yes. The District Council provides us with a recycle bin, and on rubbish day a recycle truck comes around after the rubbish truck, so it isn't any hassle at all.

Do you ever drink milk out of the carton, or do you always use a glass?

Always use a glass - otherwise I'd make a mess.

Have you ever eaten chicken that you didn't think was properly cooked?

ruby said:
Do you follow your head or your heart
Mostly my head. I try to weigh up the pros and cons, as well as the possible effects of any major decisions that I make. Logic makes me feel safe.

Do you believe in ghosts, and if so, have you ever had an encounter with one?

Do you believe in ghosts, and if so, have you ever had an encounter with one?

Yes, my high school math teacher was one. She wa a 1,892 year old nun at the catholic school tha I attended. She would move through doors and catch us doing bad things in the hallway like throwing paper-sheesh, she was everywhere!.

Who in your life has most influenced you?

Apricot chicken? Woah. Never heard of that one. :eek:

Hmmmm, fave boys and girls name - Matthew and Florentia.

What was the first movie you saw at the cinema?

Two Mules for Sister Sarah and The Cockeyed Cowboys of Calico County..at a drive-in theatre when I was about 8. I fell asleep..

If money were no object, where in the world would you like to visit for a month or two?

I usually have one tall glass of sweetened iced tea a day, usually with my dinner. Sometimes I have a glass with lunch too.

dinner out-what sort of cuisine do you prefer?

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, washed down with ginger ale.

You have a few hours of totally free time. Nothing pressing you have to do. How will you spend your time?

You have a few hours of totally free time. Nothing pressing you have to do. How will you spend your time?

Sleeping and reading, though not necessarily in that order.

What was your most embarrassing moement?

I can't think of any really embarrassing moments. I get embarrassed very easily, but mostly over trivial things that aren't worth it.

If you could be either an astronomer or a paleontologist, which would you choose?

I'd rather be a paleontologist, because the past has always fascinated me. Besides, all those huge distances in space boggle my mind!

What are your plans for today and Sunday?

Back