• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Mallow Puffs. Don't know if you have them in U.K or U.S.A. They have a biscuit base, marshmallow on top then covered in chocolate. Mmmmmm

Do you have any pets?

Have you ever punched someone hard?[/QUOTE]

No, but the urge has been there now and then:p

Favorite ice cream flavor? (Mine is spumoni)

pontalba said:
Sharp Chedder

What is your favorite century about which to read fiction?

19th-late

If you were stranded on a disland isle, what four books would you want?

The Bible
Jane Eyre
Nabokov, The American Years
The New Oxford American Dictionary

What is your favorite film genre?

All, but I prefer sci-fi, because it can be fantastic on film (unfortunately it can be really shite too :rolleyes: )

Do you think in 200 years, that people will still have to work 5 days a week, to be able to support themselves and their families, or will we be able to live on 2 days a week?

angerball said:
All, but I prefer sci-fi, because it can be fantastic on film (unfortunately it can be really shite too :rolleyes: )

Do you think in 200 years, that people will still have to work 5 days a week, to be able to support themselves and their families, or will we be able to live on 2 days a week?

I think we will be working 7 days a week, to pay for the increasingly material lifestyle we will have become accustomed to.

What is your ideal career?

37 hours - and I don't enjoy any of them.

Which would you prefer - a bowl of ice cream, a packet of sweets, or a packet of crisps?

Back