• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

angerball said:
Tori Amos. :D

Do you think life is going too fast, or does it seem to drag along?

Sometimes life goes at hyperspeed-G6 speed, and sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in my own drool in boredom. It depends on whether I'm at school or not ;).

Favorite season?

Prague

If you could spend one day with anyone you chose living or not, who would it be and what would you do?

My ex-best friend, Jayne, because I miss her so much and am afraid to tell her, and we would be lying on my bedroom floor reading and talking.
Boxers or briefs?

ValkyrieRaven88 said:
My ex-best friend, Jayne, because I miss her so much and am afraid to tell her, and we would be lying on my bedroom floor reading and talking.
Boxers or briefs?

A. Life is too short for this kind of ****, VR. My own best friend died a couple of years ago. If you truly care about Jayne, call or email her. Listen to the love, and not to the fear. I'm tellin' ya.

B. Neither

No question? :confused:

Do you feel uncomfortable if you don't always have some spare cash on you? Like you might get "caught out"?

I always try to have at least enough cash to make a phone call or two.

Do you plan to hunt/hide Easter eggs this Sunday?

abecedarian said:
I always try to have at least enough cash to make a phone call or two.

Do you plan to hunt/hide Easter eggs this Sunday?

Nope. Hunting for eggs is such a waste of effort when you can gorge yourself with chocolate anyway without doing so.

When I'm out in public, rather than without cash, I feel powerless without a pencil or a pen. I feel like I have no means of expression without at least having one with me. Okay, that was kind of irrelevant, so, moving on...

Do you read the comics?

Bath..since my librarians, great as they are, would get mean and ugly if I read in the shower;)

Do you wear glasses or contacts?

Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and peas. My son would live on just this meal if he could.

What's your favorite type of juice?

Back