• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I love to hear folks talk about themselves, their personal stories.

What is you favorite breakfast food?

French toast--I make the best French toast I've ever tasted. That's more because of my grandmother's recipe than my genius, though, so I'm not trying to brag...except that I had the coolest grandma ever.
Would you rather die in an embarrassing way (drowning in your cat's waterbowl) or a painful way (being tortured)?

Not many wild birds here in the city (unless you count the tipsy ones falling out of pubs). But on a trip to India i did try to feed a peacock. It wasn't interested in my sandwich though.

If you had to change hair colour, what would you change it to & why?

I dye my brown hair red already, but if I had to change it to /another/ colour, I'd probably choose a deep brown.

What kind of shoes do you usually wear?

MonkeyCatcher said:
I dye my brown hair red already, but if I had to change it to /another/ colour, I'd probably choose a deep brown.

What kind of shoes do you usually wear?

Sandals-dress shoes are too annoying, though it's required at work.:mad:

Dan Brown or Tom Clancy?

Trick question! TC if you insist..

Which would you prefer to attend, an indoor Church wedding or an outdoor wedding?( assuming nice weather, of course)

abecedarian said:
Trick question! TC if you insist..

Which would you prefer to attend, an indoor Church wedding or an outdoor wedding?( assuming nice weather, of course)

outdoor(I know why that question was asked.:D )

Paper or plastic?

I wear my wedding ring and a ladybug watch necklace..Since all my favorite earrings were confiscated by my dds, I rarely wear those anymore.

Do you actually like wedding cake? :D

abecedarian said:
I wear my wedding ring and a ladybug watch necklace..Since all my favorite earrings were confiscated by my dds, I rarely wear those anymore.

Do you actually like wedding cake? :D

I'm on a 12 step program in regards to wedding cake.

Paperback or hardback?

SFG75 said:
I'm on a 12 step program in regards to wedding cake.

Paperback or hardback?

Depends..if my money is involved: paperback..someone else's: hardback;)

What was the last song you sang outloud?

abecedarian said:
Depends..if my money is involved: paperback..someone else's: hardback;)

What was the last song you sang outloud?

Shenandoah-just now.:D

If you had to live in Africa, what country would you choose?

SFG75 said:
Shenandoah-just now.:D

If you had to live in Africa, what country would you choose?

Hmm, good question. I just read about Botswana..but Kenya sounds interesting too..I think I'd go with Kenya..

What is your least favorite household chore?

abecedarian said:
Hmm, good question. I just read about Botswana..but Kenya sounds interesting too..I think I'd go with Kenya..

What is your least favorite household chore?

Mowing the yard. If it were up to me, I'd pave the thing and paint it green. Probably a good thing it's not up to me.

If you could attend a concert given by any artist, living or dead, who would you choose? (for my sarcastic friends, yes they would be alive during the concert)

Back