• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

The world's capitol of fall coloring: Skyline Drive!

How many road-raging, track-you-down-in-the-parking-lot, coffee table weilding maniacs are members of TBF?

(jesus, Ronny! remind me not to piss you off! (and you have long nails, too? You should be registered with the FBI as a dangerous weapon!)) :D

A few days back my neighbors, which I already dislike (for 3 years we have been at it now), actually were making rude comments to my son. I went downstairs and screamed, cussed and threatened her thoroughly. I now plan to torment her till she moves, I stomp and hop all over the house, park in the good spare spot even though I pay for a reserved spot, sprinkled cat nipp around her porch (she's allergic to cats), you get the idea.

Why do people think they can treat people so bad and get away with it?

People gain energy from the person whom they hurt and they feel after that powerful. They get away with bad behaviour because the pain makes the other person sad and sorrowful and that is why he/she can't give back the offence.

Which is your favourite animal and why?

I don't know if I could pick one, it is usually something I have just seen. I really like my cats, so I guess they are way up the list :)

What is your favorite quote?

"While there is life, there is hope"- I like it because it is very optimistic.

Have ever you had a role model who has made great impression on you?

She just loves life, loves people, even now she loves being in love, she's one of those people that can do anything, make anything grow, cook anything perfectly. She was always happy, helpful, smart, funny, everything about her glows, everyone around her loves her.

What is your favorite flower?

Is Chili a soup?

Beef Stew?

How about chowder?

My favorite soup in the whole wide world (besides chili and stew) is the Sicilian Chicken Soup my ex-wife used to make. (meatballs, carrots, pee-pee de cici (or whatever you call those little pasta balls) damn that was some good stuff! Sicilian was the best thing my ex had going for her!)

Big ol' home cooked eatin', or a nice dinner out? (assuming you don't have to cook or clean up)

Yes I consider all of those soup. Home cookin' no one can touch my mamma for good food :)

Favorite home cooked meal?

Ronny said:
Yes I consider all of those soup. Home cookin' no one can touch my mamma for good food :)

Favorite home cooked meal?

If I'm cooking:

Southern Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits, and collard greens, baked macaroni and cheese, and fresh brewed, sweet iced tea.

Apple cobbler and coffee for desert.

Doesn't that sound good?

Ronny said:
Oh, gawd, yes....

What time can I come over?

I've always liked a late supper, and it IS my birthday, so, I'm thinkin' around 8?

Can you bring a bottle of Bailey's for the coffee?

Back