• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

A bottle of water. If you mean alcoholic it was a vodka and coke on Christmas Eve.

Describe the last film you saw in four words.

Too Funny For Words!-We saw Yours Mine and Ours..the updated version.

Are you allergic to anything? (Aside from housework and dust bunnies)

White polar bears.

What would your alternative "chosen profession" be aside from the one you've actually studied? Why?

pontalba said:
What would your alternative "chosen profession" be aside from the one you've actually studied? Why?
Well I'm planning to study to be a surgeon, but if I wasn't going to do that then I would be an accountant because I find accounting really fun. It's really one of those subjects where you get it or you don't, and I seem to have a head for that type of stuff.

Do you add salt to your food?

I'm an isolationist who generally doesn't like society but an outgoing people person when you meet me in person....

What's your fondest memory online either in chat or on a forum?

Yup. I have like a bright reddy-pink nail varnish on right now that needs to come off, because it's chipping. I can't find my nail polish remover wipes, but you can remove nail polish using more nail polish! Did you know that? It's one of life's little mysteries.

Do you know any computer programming languages? If so, which?

abecedarian said:
Computer languages? Are you kidding? I barely know English:p

Do you wear hats, even when the weather is nice?

Yes! I admit it, I am the one with a hat fetish! LOL....straw with wide brims in the summer, and wool berets all winter. I have every color they make! :rolleyes:

Now, what languages do you speak besides your native tongue? Real, not computer.....:D

Back